1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 Avengers: Endgame Capt America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I agree that HT does have the propensity to paint the skin tone on their Caucasian sculpts a little too tan.

.... Thought he was going to be a welcome addition to the forum when he first joined asking about AoU Thor from eBay...

Not really the point of your post I realize, but how exactly can he be a welcoming addition to the forum from your perspective, when he’s already been part of the forum for two years before you joined?

What the **** happened in this thread?

Back to the figure, Ime HYPED to get this one. My only other Cap is AV1 so this will book End it nicely. The inevitable extra accessories are awesome too, I can’t wait!

What the **** happened in this thread?

Back to the figure, Ime HYPED to get this one. My only other Cap is AV1 so this will book End it nicely. The inevitable extra accessories are awesome too, I can’t wait!

So you’re getting EG Cap, some others are getting EG Cap, and I’m...

tumblr_p8dbg8kOKb1xq4az5o1_r2_250.gif

To be honest, a new sculpt or not is irrelevant to me. I always display my figures masked/helmeted whenever possible.

What I’d be concerned about is how that semi-gritted teeth faceplate turns out looking, as that’s how I’d likely have him displayed. I wouldn’t use the neutral one because at that point, like the CW version, you may as well have TWS/AoU helmeted sculpt on him. And I have the gritted teeth faceplate on CW for that reason.

So after hearing comments between the AoU cap and this one I think I am interested in the AoU one...I anyone decides they want to part with theirs...Ebay just too steep

I’m considering selling mine. Get in touch and let me know if interested. Planning to list here soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If the rumors of a brand new Evans headsculpts turn out to be true...I may be on the "undecided" bandwagon as well... :gah:

I'm at least at the extreme caution stage down from must buy. Actually kinda my new Loki's fault (for me think he is pretty pale) but besides great paint, hair is nicely detailed, no seams or soft looking sculpt like BP or IW Cap. What I expect HT to deliver.

Think I'll wait to get Bucky in hand and see if HT did something about their production.

Yeah new headsculpt or not I'm in. It helps that I don't have a previous Cap, but if I did I'd probably try to sell it. I loved this movie and I think the extra accessories will put it over the top.

I'm getting this regardless. It's a beautiful figure. I would be extremely excited if they actually do swap the sculpts, but this is def a helmet on figure.. someone posted a leaked figure of a stealth suit 2.0 with a pretty accurate Endgame HS. The pic was a waist up shot. Not sure if it was real or a doctored up photo of the old one. Either way, BRING IT ON! I skipped out on the original and the A1 figures. So an updated re-release is a very welcome addition to my collection. If anyone knows anything about these other figures or an updated HS, speak up! We all want/NEED to know! Sleep tight everyone

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Updated A1 suit with America’s Butt.

That's... America's ass.

I can just see the HT ad now: ...complete with newly sculpted America's Ass.

Then the fan reactions. "Hey, that ass isn't right? Who's ass is that supposed to be? If they don't fix that ass I'm canceling"

Then the in-hand photos: Hey, my ass isn't right.

But ultimately people will be like: Best ass ever!

I've moved on my Concept Cap to make way for this guy...hopefully the extra accessories are what we're all anticipating.

A new (improved) head sculpt will be the cherry on top.

That's... America's ass.

I can just see the HT ad now: ...complete with newly sculpted America's Ass.

Then the fan reactions. "Hey, that ass isn't right? Who's ass is that supposed to be? If they don't fix that ass I'm canceling"

Then the in-hand photos: Hey, my ass isn't right.

But ultimately people will be like: Best ass ever!

Don't forget the "I only see Tom Cruise's ass..." commentary. :)

Russo brothers have noted that old man cap actually traveled into this dimension. Basically he traveled to the bench right when they thought he would return, he just waited until Peggy died and enjoyed several decades of life.

I've moved on my Concept Cap to make way for this guy...hopefully the extra accessories are what we're all anticipating.

A new (improved) head sculpt will be the cherry on top.

Well, SSC dropped a coupon on me after ordering Loki, which will cover shipping, + hint of extra accessories; and then *duh*

Spoiler Spoiler:

That's... America's ass.

LOL one of the funnier things about this film:cool: was seeing the Russos pick up on what media and fans focus on.

Don't know where I read it - YT maybe - but always remember the comment from some guy "I'm not gay but d@mn Evans etc.":lol:monkey3
Definitely an ass that changed the world, or at least has made it a better place.:monkey3

Back