1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 Avengers: Endgame Capt America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Okay I can only try and run so much interference. :lol

AggravatingInexperiencedAnhinga-max-1mb.gif

I'm thankful I saw the movie this morning. Guess some people just don't care.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

I think I'm still in the "cloth" camp seeing as the texturizing of the vinyl canvas bothers me. IW Cap looks OK on the shelf for me but not up close - but - I dunno, at first I was gonna leap on this Cap but he's gotta a lot of plastic:horror. The scales would be OK but the rest of the uniform is the plastic-ey stuff.

Yeah I haven't seen either the IW or Concept figures in person, so I can see how the vinyl outfit might look a bit cheaper up close than it comes across in pics.

If any spoilers are being leaked maliciously that is a real jerk move but again if concerned with spoilers why would you visit a thread based specifically on Endgame toys? It's just dumb to expect a quarantine to last very long, and the spoiler tags are obnoxious on mobile.

Okay I see that most are not posting spoiler tags on the movie thread so now I think that HT have to have a deluxe EG Cap in the works , most likely the really grimy, dirty, BD Version with a new unmasked HS and perhaps a QR suit as well

I mean c’mon , they now know this was it for Cap in this era.

If anything I’m 100% sure seeing a final IM BD Tony with you know what in his arm coming from HT because it was truly the end for Tony

Okay I see that most are not posting spoiler tags on the movie thread so now I think that HT have to have a deluxe EG Cap in the works , most likely the really grimy, dirty, BD Version with a new unmasked HS and perhaps a QR suit as well

If anything I’m 100% sure seeing a final IM BD Tony with you know what in his arm coming from HT because it was truly the end for Tony

I mean maybe damaged suit, but not sure that would be a huge mover. I could see an exclusive or something. I dont think I would get it since I don't need an extra dirty and beat up Captain America on my shelf.

I think A1 Captain redo would sell better. That might be revealed this summer.

I would buy a really dirty beat up battle damaged Cap in an instant.

I mean maybe damaged suit, but not sure that would be a huge mover. I could see an exclusive or something. I dont think I would get it since I don't need an extra dirty and beat up Captain America on my shelf.

I think A1 Captain redo would sell better. That might be revealed this summer.

Ah yes..you mean Avengers first film Cap 2.0 or a First Avenger Cap 2.0 ..I’d say do them both, I’m for that. they can pretty much do anything and everything now with Cap

Btw..not everyone got every single HT Cap..I only got TFA, AOU,WS.. Stealth two pack and that’s it. So I never got the BD exclusive forgot which film,and the other exclusives. So I wouldn’t mind the BD EG version if it happens

Last edited:
Ah yes..you mean Avengers first film Cap 2.0 or a First Avenger Cap 2.0 ..I’d say do them both, I’m for that. they can pretty much do anything and everything now with Cap

GA Cap would be considered TFA 2.0, but that head sculpt is awful.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Part of an interview with the directors about something we were trying to understand earlier

Spoiler Spoiler:

Saw that earlier. It was nice to have that confirmed, since it was probably the largest potential plot hole without an explanation.

Saw that earlier. It was nice to have that confirmed, since it was probably the largest potential plot hole without an explanation.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Back