1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 Avengers: Endgame Capt America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Who has seen this? Looks to be official like thr post J.C Hong takes but can't say for sure. 58576602_2611363845558844_129165008213901312_n.jpg

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

If we don't get an updated Cap with the EG fig that's definitely not a bad surrogate, minus the fact he still has the longer hair in the back.

All of HT’s sculpts usually are.

Yes...their earlier work all the Caucasian figures were too tan...especially AOU Thor, but with recent releases like the Concept version of Cap, they are definitely getting the skin tone correct and much lighter.

Lol for reals though...looks like Cap was just chilling on the beach.

It's been brought up before that the HT painters (who are all Asian) tend to give Caucasian skin tone a tanner complexion (perhaps subconsciously cause it's similar to their own skin tone) and I tend to agree with that. I mean look at AOU Thor...he's nearly as tan as Hulk Hogan!

But in regards to that custom paint job of Evans (which appears to have been done by an Asian)...it's too tan fer sure. Just look at the hand holding the sculpt, it's very similar in shade/tone to the sculpt.

I have no problem with the skin tones they used, besides one figure. Ragnarok Loki. He needed to be a lot more pale.

Back