1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 Avengers: Endgame Capt America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I only have bearded Cap from IW, which I love. But I really wanted a version like this. The chainmail style armor I like, very similar to his comic look, especially in the Ultimates, so I'll for sure be getting this, regardless of the reused headsculpt and kinda wonkly looking grimace face plate.

Looks like a lot was recycled from the CW figure, including the body. I don’t think scales alone would be enough to justify a $250 purchase that is essentially the same figure with the same parts, and I already have the version (CW) with the more desirable suit fabric, regardless of scales.

Looks like I’ll be skipping on this one. IW Cap may be the better selection between the two if one already has CW Cap. And just in general being that it’s nearly a completely different figure with new parts.

Looks good, really love the suit. Kinda wished they gave us a clean shield and a new head sculpt, but it’s still a good figure. Although, why do they refuse to give him a butt? The disrespect is real

I wish I would have waited now, I own the CW Cap(never even displayed it) and really wanted that helmet, lol always annoyed me they gave it to Iron Man.

Looks good to me. I never own any of the previous Cap figures so this as i said before will be my only version. I did order IW cap but won't keep him once i pay him off.

Yeah, overall a nice figure but I’m probably passing. Might try and get the shield and the compass. Curious what the other accessories are.

Looks good, really love the suit. Kinda wished they gave us a clean shield and a new head sculpt, but it’s still a good figure. Although, why do they refuse to give him a butt? The disrespect is real

Lol yes I agree!

WOW! Lazy Toys really phoned it in with this release! THE WINTER SOLDIER head sculpt...that movie came out in 2014 and we're getting the same head sculpt 5 years later!

Yeesh!

Glad I already own the superior CW version where the suit is made with REAL FABRIC and NOT cheap vinyl plastic. Lazy Toys get your shiz together please! Can't believe they're really phoning in the final release of Cap...unless of course they decide to DX him a few years down the line.

Boo to you Cold Toys! :pfft:

WOW! Lazy Toys really phoned it in with this release! THE WINTER SOLDIER head sculpt...that movie came out in 2014 and we're getting the same head sculpt 5 years later!

Yeesh!

Glad I already own the superior CW version where the suit is made with REAL FABRIC and NOT cheap vinyl plastic. Lazy Toys get your shiz together please! Can't believe they're really phoning in the final release of Cap...unless of course they decide to DX him a few years down the line.

Boo to you Cold Toys! :pfft:

Well if they'd nailed the WS sculpt there wouldn't be any need to change it, but since that's not the case I agree with you. But hey, at least they aren't still using the First Avenger sculpt. I'm still trying to figure out which actor they thought that looked like. :lol

Yeah, the fact that they’re still using the same unmasked sculpt 5 years later is pretty laughable. Especially when the paradigm seemed to suggest they would fabricate a new one, since they ran out of directions in which to gaze the eyes to at least sort of differentiate it from the previous rendition. Seems they just opted to start the rotation over again by having him look straight ahead.

When it comes down to it, the only real differences I see between this one and CW Cap are the scales obviously (which are cool), an additional semi-gritted teeth faceplate (meh), and suit material (prefer the cloth material).

Looks great, do wish there was a clean shield, but the suit has weathering too, not much but enough so it’s not just the shield itself. Will pick this guy up.

Given how many different figures they're producing these days, I can see HT management thinking that their sculptors' time is best used elsewhere, especially if they think the Cap sculpt can only be marginally improved.

I only have the FA Cap. I've held out on all the other versions but I might jump on this one. That way I'll have the beginning to end evolution of Cap. I do kinda regret not getting the AOU Cap because I really liked the white bands on the sleeve since it was more like the comic, and I also liked the magnetic grips to the shield. But I do like this one although I agree it would have been nice to get a clean shield.

I'm psyched! I have the Age of Ultron version of Cap, but I think I'll be getting this one too. I love the 'scale' armor look, and I'm stoked that I finally get to have the interchangeable-face version of the head sculpt. I hope they'll announce what the other features are after this weekend! I'm a bit nervous about the price point though, and this rubbery/plastic costume is definitely a concern. That stuff rots too fast, imho.

Back