1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 Avengers: Endgame Capt America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Almost kind of relieved they didn’t update the face, since I’m no longer tempted to get this, with it being so similar to the CW one. Though if someone didn’t have a Cap from CW, AoU, or IW, this would certainly be the one to get. Looks like he’s the same price as deluxe Ronin.

I need a Cap and this fits the bill for me. It looks great, has the Evans sculpt, and has 2 shields with some extra accessories. Came late into this MCU game and refuse to pay the ebay prices for CW Cap. This will be preordered asap. I'm not gonna miss out this time.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I need a Cap and this fits the bill for me. It looks great, has the Evans sculpt, and has 2 shields with some extra accessories. Came late into this MCU game and refuse to pay the ebay prices for CW Cap. This will be preordered asap. I'm not gonna miss out this time.

2 shields?

Love it. Immediate pre-order. Seeing the movie this afternoon so I'm not gonna look into what the secret accessories are just yet.

Its a spoiler. You can read what i said a few posts up about what it likely is
Yeah, there are pics where he has a damaged shield and undamaged shield. In the product pic you can see 2 of them too.

Looks like this will be the first Cap I'll skip. Tired to the bone of that head sculpt. Like someone said, I feel they phoned this one in.

At this point I can attempt to get a parted out body and us the 3 to 4 masked/unmasked sculpts I own.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Right now I'm not all that excited for this one. It looks good, but not enough of a difference or improvement over my CW & AoU Caps to justify it. Also, IMO that weathering on the chest seems a bit half-@ssed. I don't know why they even bothered - I think a clean suit would look better.

Maybe I'll change my mind after seeing the movie tonight and/or when the additional accessories are revealed, but as of now this is a pass. But congrats to those who have been waiting on this guy.

Looks like this will be the first Cap I'll skip. Tired to the bone of that head sculpt. Like someone said, I feel they phoned this one in.

At this point I can attempt to get a parted out body and use the 3 to 4 masked/unmasked sculpts I own.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I was thinking the same thing. Between the extra masked/unmasked sculpts and shields that I have, it would be pretty easy to throw one together down the road...

Back