1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 Avengers: Endgame Capt America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks amazing to me. Now that we've seen official pics. How much longer till he goes up for PO?

Sent from my LG-Q710AL using Tapatalk

That does look good. I just wish the shoulder pads were not as bulky.
Other than that...sigh...I guess I'm gonna have to get another Cap.

I've been really trying hard to avoid having multiple figures of the same character.
But Batman and Captain America is my kryptonite.

That does look good. I just wish the shoulder pads were not as bulky.
Other than that...sigh...I guess I'm gonna have to get another Cap.

I've been really trying hard to avoid having multiple figures of the same character.
But Batman and Captain America is my kryptonite.

Same here, I can't stop myself from buying any and all of Batman and Captain America but I also add Spiderman, Bucky and Heath Ledger Joker to that list.

I would really prefer a clean shield...

Could we possibly get 2 Shields? I think Avengers 1 Cap had both a dirty shield and a clean one.

s-l500-7.jpg

Attachments

• mms_174_captain_america_the_avengers_hot_toys_1503491427_facaa6da.jpg
    mms_174_captain_america_the_avengers_hot_toys_1503491427_facaa6da.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 281
Still would like to see more pics as far as what this is going to boast, but regarding the proportions, I think pulling the waist of the pants down a bit and “elongating” the torso helps improve the body proportions, which you can tell the waist line of the pants in that image are pulled down a bit. It helps bring out the V-shape in the upper torso. Doing this with both AoU and CW Cap has the same effect.

Tonight...

If u mean u get to see EG?...Thurs around 10 EST for me. Unless u mean the fig goes live tonight.

Either way; waiting for movie and anyway wary of HT and their sudden luv for plastic. Not sure if I should just kick back and wait for some uber-deluxe version - much as I love Cap he DESERVES actual cloth uniform and DIECAST shield at the last.

Maybe I should spend on IM diecast.:panic::dunno:banghead:banana

And I want my personal quarantine from spoilers to be over, this sucks.:gah:

If u mean u get to see EG?...Thurs around 10 EST for me. Unless u mean the fig goes live tonight.

Either way; waiting for movie and anyway wary of HT and their sudden luv for plastic. Not sure if I should just kick back and wait for some uber-deluxe version - much as I love Cap he DESERVES actual cloth uniform and DIECAST shield at the last.

Maybe I should spend on IM diecast.:panic::dunno:banghead:banana

And I want my personal quarantine from spoilers to be over, this sucks.:gah:

If EG Cap ends up with plastic/vinyl treatment then it's a lost cause for me.

Gotta be honest I'm kind of meh on this one. It looks good, but I don't think it's really a vast improvement over the Civil War versions. It looks really similar aside from the scales. It just doesn't feel like a figure I'm going to want to rush to pre-order.

Infinity War Cap had more going for it as far as being unique. Cap had the beard, the suit was battle worn with dirt and tears and the star ripped off. He had the different shields.

Gotta be honest I'm kind of meh on this one. It looks good, but I don't think it's really a vast improvement over the Civil War versions. It looks really similar aside from the scales. It just doesn't feel like a figure I'm going to want to rush to pre-order.

Infinity War Cap had more going for it as far as being unique. Cap had the beard, the suit was battle worn with dirt and tears and the star ripped off. He had the different shields.
I feel you on that. I probably will end up getting him. But really hoping for 2.0 strike suit. I almost got the original one a couple months ago but wait on the new one. I have civil war, Infinity War and concept art caps.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

The chest plate is too big. That’s the main thing that throws it off for me. I’ll be getting this regardless but it would have been nice if they tweaked that.

I was ready to jump all over this, but now I'm waiting for full specs and more pics.

Seeing Endgame Thursday @ 6 EST.

Back