1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 Avengers: Endgame Capt America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
noooo rubber :(

I agree with you and others that have mentioned it. Based on what I have seen in review videos, the newer Caps (Infinity War and Concept Art versions) have more limited articulation, especially in the legs. That is a shame to me...these are action figures, not statues, and should have excellent articulation top to bottom. In my opinion, anyway.

I think they'll announce this one right before the film hits theaters in the Asian region (April 24). Or could be after to avoid spoilers.

I think they'll announce this one right before the film hits theaters in the Asian region (April 24). Or could be after to avoid spoilers.

Most definitely spoilers at this point

I'm hoping this and Rocket drop before the film opens (my last $25 coupon expires 4/25 :lol) but if they have to blur out certain accessories and/or list them as "coming soon", it probably isn't going to get them any more orders than they'd get by waiting until after the opening weekend. If the price point is a bit high, I think most folks will want to know exactly what they're getting to differentiate this Cap from the others in their collections.

mine expires the same day, so i’m hoping something drops for PO before that day as well :p

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m in the same boat. Hoping this or Rocket posts. I have until the 26th to use my coupon. If they don’t I’ll just order Antman.

What is this coupon that everybody has?

Sent from my LG-Q710AL using Tapatalk

Damn ive ordered 2 so far and gotten squat

Did you check your spam folder? Everything from SSC has been going to mine since they upgraded the site. I’ve gotten one with each of my purchases since the upgrade and they’ve worked for almost everything.

Did you check your spam folder? Everything from SSC has been going to mine since they upgraded the site. I’ve gotten one with each of my purchases since the upgrade and they’ve worked for almost everything.

Mine was automatically put in my wallet. I didn't even need to redeem it.

57839883_839846446354814_3626357298806390784_n.jpg

Damn that looks great. I still think the head is a placeholder, though. Proportions are spot on I think.

Would have been nice to finally get a fabric boot, though.

Back