1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 Avengers: Endgame Capt America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So are we to assume that Steve made the new suit himself? Because Fury and S.H.I.E.L.D. Were missing for five years :dunno

So are we to assume that Steve made the new suit himself? Because Fury and S.H.I.E.L.D. Were missing for five years :dunno

SHIELD is huge organization, Capt could just call SHIELD staff and ask them to make him new suit.

Anyway EG Capt suit use same material as Deadpool suit. I am quite worry about longevity and deterioration, is there any case Deadpool suit flaking or broken?

SHIELD is huge organization, Capt could just call SHIELD staff and ask them to make him new suit.

Anyway EG Capt suit use same material as Deadpool suit. I am quite worry about longevity and deterioration, is there any case Deadpool suit flaking or broken?

My DP is in still in tact

I have both 1st and 2nd DP figures and i pose them without fear. I have had the 1st one in extreme poses for months at a time with no issues and the second seems as tough as the 1st. Some have had the knee pads come lose but mine have been fine.

he probably got the suit from his grandniece....awkward.

Huzzah!
FB_IMG_1557994561382.jpg
FB_IMG_1557994563492.jpg
FB_IMG_1557994565526.jpg
FB_IMG_1557994567910.jpg

Fantastic head sculpt.

Seeing further pictures of this figure just makes me long for an Extremely battle damaged version. The way he looks as he limps his way towards Thanos' army alone is exactly what I'd Love to see.

I was always thrown off by a damaged or dirtied up shield with a clean looking figure.

No knocks on this version though, I'm just biased towards Captain America so I don't mind them milking the hell out of him with every possible iteration.

Thanks for sharing @Johnny Utah!

Nice to know that Hot Toys do listen to us customers.

Likeness is still not quite there from those pictures. I don't know, maybe inhand pictures will look better.

This is the only shot I see Chris:

FB_IMG_1557994561382.jpg

But it's definitely not worse. So I'm ok with that!

So does this mean the helmeted sculpt is still the standard Civil War long face version?

Y'all are drinkin the koolaid. That's still far from a good likeness. Im proud of the people on Facebook, they're letting hot toys know what's up. If you keep being excited for mediocrity, than that is what you will always receive. Rotj Luke says hello lol.

Y'all are drinkin the koolaid. That's still far from a good likeness. Im proud of the people on Facebook, they're letting hot toys know what's up. If you keep being excited for mediocrity, than that is what you will always receive. Rotj Luke says hello lol.

If you really think it’s still bad then I’d suggest you stop buying these things. In my eyes, it’s pretty damn spot on.

Back