1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 Avengers: Endgame Capt America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just unsubscribed from the other Endgame threads cuz everytime a notification pops up, I think it's for Cap.. I cant wait for this guy to get here. I'm surprised it's taking this long. But we're just about out of Oct. Let's see if November is our lucky month.. Even if it's just released in HK, I'd feel better.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

This has to be one of the next releases right? It was originally slated for april-june

I think there is a 33% chance this is next. Batman Beyond and Whiplash are the other possibilities. They could release all 3 in the same week as well.

I have this on order but I'm not very excited for it.

I’m really hoping we’ll all be pleasantly surprised at how this figure will turn out. Hopefully soon.

I think there is a 33% chance this is next. Batman Beyond and Whiplash are the other possibilities. They could release all 3 in the same week as well.

I have this on order but I'm not very excited for it.

Gamora and Nebula are next.

Gamora is expected november or december. Nebula, eg cap, whiplash, and batman beyond are still listed as october.
Sideshow's stated dates are largely meaningless, as they would only know what HT deigns to tell them. The upcoming releases, however, have been leaked an Cap is not among them.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk

Gamora is expected november or december. Nebula, eg cap, whiplash, and batman beyond are still listed as october.

Someone on Reddit (or maybe it was here?) has correctly guessed the last 5 releases, and said Nebula and Gamora are next. Sideshow?s dates are placeholders and not exact dates.

Someone on Reddit (or maybe it was here?) has correctly guessed the last 5 releases, and said Nebula and Gamora are next. Sideshow?s dates are placeholders and not exact dates.

The hot toys reddit is where I'm getting my guesses actually. Gamora and nebula probably are next. we should know on tuesday. My personal guess is nebula and eg cap will beat gamora to release but i hope I'm wrong.

https://www.reddit.com/r/hottoys/comments/iwia2e/updated_release_schedule/

I just looked at that list on Reddit...if it's accurate then Gamora still has some ways to go...she's quite low on the list!

Who made that list and are these all guesses? I hope we do see cap and ffh spidey this month. But we're a few days away from November, so I highly doubt it.

Who made that list and are these all guesses? I hope we do see cap and ffh spidey this month. But we're a few days away from November, so I highly doubt it.

It was from one of Justin's (Justin's Collection) sources who is apparently a credible source and he was correct on 3/5 releases

Hoping to see some reviews on this guy soon, he better be much improved from the d23 release

Back