1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 Avengers: Endgame Black Widow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why would you list the Marvel TV characters, all of which are cancelled and not in the movies, and then leave Okoye (who clearly works with BW/Avengers in End Game) and Shuri on the other list? Wong is less part of it than Okoye IMO.

Oh well, gotta throw in at least one wildly unpopular opinion every day. :D

I pretty much agree you. X-Men always works best as a product of the 60's IMO. All the history behind them, like what is Magneto if he's not part of the holocaust or Wolverine if he wasn't a mutant experiment or Apocalypse who's been around for thousands of years? I can't possibly see a good way to introduce them to the MCU after all this with it not being like 'ok is everyone a superhero now?'

Why would you list the Marvel TV characters, all of which are cancelled and not in the movies, and then leave Okoye (who clearly works with BW/Avengers in End Game) and Shuri on the other list? Wong is less part of it than Okoye IMO.

Actually, you're right about Okoye -- her counterparts would be Black Widow and Hawkeye. She's definitely a full-time fighter, as opposed to Shuri (so far anyway -- she could wind up mixing it up a lot more frequently).

I think in my head I was more thinking of Comics Widow, who is enhanced (at least in some continuities). May as well throw both Okoye and Shuri into the main list.

As for non-MCU characters, technically they still exist somewhere in that continuity (I think) given they've referenced the Battle of New York in the shows. The list is more trying to see just how 'crowded' the MCU really is, were it to get the X-Men, Fantastic Four etc.

I can see mutants and what not showing up in the MCU now after Endgame. There could be a bunch of different reasons they show up. Just spit balling here but, the ancient one did mention with out stones to protect them their universe would be over run, this could be cause for them. Also maybe it’s a result of the reverse snap that it caused some to get powers? Some when brought back came back with mutated genes.

What storylines are there left to adapt for the x men they used the best ones already I dont know if there is anything worth adapting at this point.

Fantastic four maybe Annaalus and a better galactus possibly mole man . They would have been great to be used as intros for the inhumans and Namor since the work well against them. I mean it was supposed to be a movie before it became a TV show what was the plan for them or was it let's just put it out there with out a plan or story arch.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

What storylines are there left to adapt for the x men they used the best ones already I dont know if there is anything worth adapting at this point.

Fantastic four maybe Annaalus and a better galactus possibly mole man . They would have been great to be used as intros for the inhumans and Namor since the work well against them. I mean it was supposed to be a movie before it became a TV show what was the plan for them or was it let's just put it out there with out a plan or story arch.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

That is interesting .. let’s see

Wolverine’s death...check
DOFP.......check
Apocalypse....check
Dark Phoenix...soon to be check

How about The OnSlaught arc or an Astonishing storyline

Spiderman death....check
GotG death......check
Dr Strange death......check
Black Panther death.......check

and that did not seem to be that much of a problem :lol

The proportions look pretty close. Any difference is negligible.
e84a01d53f5344846b7713a99f0cfc7f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I thought the new portrait was much more accurate until I saw this. Lol

Still getting her though.

I thought the new portrait was much more accurate until I saw this. Lol

Still getting her though.

If you compare other prototype shots with various recent photos of the actor, it actually is very accurate.

Maybe not perfect, but best yet.

It totally looks slightly bobble-headed, but I’m not overly concerned — until I see the production piece.

If you compare other prototype shots with various recent photos of the actor, it actually is very accurate.

Maybe not perfect, but best yet.

I agree with you 100%. Definitely their best go at Scarjo yet. I think they sculpted the hair a bit too puffy or thick on the sides and that’s what throws it off.

Hot Toys – MMS533 – Avengers: Endgame – 1/6th scale Black Widow Collectible Figure
~ Movie Masterpiece Series ~

– Newly developed head sculpt with authentic and detailed likeness of Scarlett Johansson as Black Widow in Avengers: Endgame

Movie-accurate facial expression and make-up

Her brow is slightly furrowed for an intense look in her eyes, but the corners of her mouth are slightly upturned as if she’s smirking. It makes me think they sculpted those features separately, based on two different expressions.

This photo exemplifies exactly what I was pointing out. Yet they insist on making “movie-accurate expression” its own bullet point :lol

I agree the lips should probably indeed be a little bit more pursed. However, like dj said, it works well enough for a face that as WG says “is the size of your thumbnail.”

Back