1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 Avengers: Endgame Black Widow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I see Kate too. From the very beginning. Glad it isn’t just me.

A guy at work said it looks lake Kate McKinnon, and then I couldn’t unsee that. But then watching Endgame I kept noticing ScarJo does kinda look like Kate. So I suppose an accurate sculpt would kinda looks like Kate too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Spoiler Spoiler:

I don't really need the figure, but I wouldn't mind getting that sculpt- both for the likeness and lack of rooted hair

Spoiler Spoiler:

Any idea when she'll go up for Aussie retailers? (Popcultcha etc.) Would prefer to avoid the abhorrent overseas shipping fees.

Amazing looking figure, but I think I have her arc well represented with tws, civil war, and Infinity War. She wasn't a standout to me in this one.

Really? She does nothing in Infinity War but fight. In Endgame she actually has something to say/do.

Any idea when she'll go up for Aussie retailers? (Popcultcha etc.) Would prefer to avoid the abhorrent overseas shipping fees.

...and the stinging Tax thing they throw on now too... it's getting ridiculous.
I only wish Popcultcha or someone similar in Aus had an option to pay off like Sideshow does with some incentive or rewards scheme...

Really? She does nothing in Infinity War but fight. In Endgame she actually has something to say/do.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:
Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Back