1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 Avengers: Endgame Black Widow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Hulk smash?

giphy.gif

This figure looks great... I have two Black Widows already, but couldn't resist pre-ordering.

That said...
Spoiler Spoiler:

I ordered this last night. I already have the Civil War and not sure this is better but I liked her in the movie. I also want to have this updated version go with Hawkeye and it should be interesting having a rooted and a sculpted Widow.

This figure looks great... I have two Black Widows already, but couldn't resist pre-ordering.

That said...
Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

That said...
Spoiler Spoiler:

I thought the scene with Hawkeye was terrific and couldn't be happier that it spared Widow from participating in that ridiculous scene toward the end of the movie.

Spoiler Spoiler:
After seeing the film, I was also wondering about this. It's meant to be a demonstration of her mental state, in part, that she stopped dyeing her hair and just let it grow in naturally. Seems like screen accuracy would warrant this change.

I thought the scene with Hawkeye was terrific and couldn't be happier that it spared Widow from participating in that ridiculous scene toward the end of the movie.

Spoiler Spoiler:

... spared Widow from participating in that ridiculous scene toward the end of the movie.

Sure its fan service but so was everything else in the third act. It was a great little shot, probably never going to get a chance to see that lineup on the screen in the same scene ever again, so why not. Picking up and continuing on from what Widow started

Sure its fan service but so was everything else in the third act. It was a great little shot, probably never going to get a chance to see that lineup on the screen in the same scene ever again, so why not. Picking up and continuing on from what Widow started

Forced rubbish. It was as if they paused the rest of the film, scrolled "let's get this out of the way" in large text across the screen, did the obligatory scene, and then continued the actual film.

Forced rubbish. It was as if they paused the rest of the film, scrolled "let's get this out of the way" in large text across the screen, did the obligatory scene, and then continued the actual film.

Eh, it may have been forced, but it was still cool seeing all the women together like that. And it just seems like a strange thing to have a beef with.

For your consideration:

https://film.avclub.com/avengers-endgame-doesn-t-earn-its-big-girl-power-mom-1834366317?utm_source=AV_Club_Daily_RSS&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=&utm_term=

Back