1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 Avengers: Endgame Black Widow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
After spending more time with this, I think she's a bit undersized.

https://youtu.be/XbsCi_HMQcQ

I like your videos Koob, I?m going to check this one out now. I have the CIvil War Black Widow and want to see her next to this new one to see if I should pic up this Endgame version and sell my CW version (I have one version per figure rule). I like the CW version a lot but if the EG version seems far superior then I?ll unload it. Then again maybe it?s not fair bk from the picture it looks like you have a CW Head on an AOU body, guess I?ll find out soon eh

Hey

Does anyone know if there is anywhere that a person can purchase the shoulder pads (or something similar) on the Infinity War version of Black Widow?

Hopefully Hot Toys is better than Barbie. The outfit is not accurate to the film at all.
106702511_10157600626966219_5232737392446582252_o.jpg
75603405_10157600627196219_5412569914839856241_o.jpg

:horror Where is that from!? I need one! (as inaccurate as it is)

So Black Widow arrived on Friday (three day delivery is much better than the full week I normally wait from Sideshow) and I don?t have much to add except to say that this headsculpt really makes me not like the CW one as much. Still, I feel like I say the same thing every time Hot Toys makes a new Widow sculpt so who knows. For a while I always thought that one had eyes that were too dark and threw off the likeness, but the sculpt itself just looks a lot more like Scarlet Johansson in addition to the better paint.
435362a2dcb541370a359a6f4e4b322c.jpg

d2fa3fd73191f8c9a777cc9f4144e9f5.jpg

afba6200a749b1087f794864a2af1ac0.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a question related to the Ultron version of Black Widow, some people have one with really messed up hair that makes her look like Pennywise (Justin for example, the one he showed in his video was absolutely AWFUL) yet mine is nothing at all like that.

Does it just go like that over time? because if so, yeaaah. Might be time to shelf that one.

So Black Widow arrived on Friday (three day delivery is much better than the full week I normally wait from Sideshow) and I don?t have much to add except to say that this headsculpt really makes me not like the CW one as much. Still, I feel like I say the same thing every time Hot Toys makes a new Widow sculpt so who knows. For a while I always thought that one had eyes that were too dark and threw off the likeness, but the sculpt itself just looks a lot more like Scarlet Johansson in addition to the better paint.
435362a2dcb541370a359a6f4e4b322c.jpg

d2fa3fd73191f8c9a777cc9f4144e9f5.jpg

afba6200a749b1087f794864a2af1ac0.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, even though I really like headsculpt on the CW version, the headsculpt on this Endgame version is superior.
Thanks for the side by side photo and congratulations on getting this figure!

I like your videos Koob, I?m going to check this one out now. I have the CIvil War Black Widow and want to see her next to this new one to see if I should pic up this Endgame version and sell my CW version (I have one version per figure rule). I like the CW version a lot but if the EG version seems far superior then I?ll unload it. Then again maybe it?s not fair bk from the picture it looks like you have a CW Head on an AOU body, guess I?ll find out soon eh

Thanks, yes that is the CW head.

Hey guys,

Anyone know any online retailers that may carry this Endgame Black Widow headsculpt? Or is eBay going to be my best option?

Thanks in advance

I have a question related to the Ultron version of Black Widow, some people have one with really messed up hair that makes her look like Pennywise (Justin for example, the one he showed in his video was absolutely AWFUL) yet mine is nothing at all like that.

Does it just go like that over time? because if so, yeaaah. Might be time to shelf that one.

OK I'll say it. It's not the first time Justin has made an older figure look bad in order to convince people that the newer one (link to ToysWonderland in the description below) is better. But of course that's only his personal opinion.

If yours looks good and you're happy with it, stick with it. I've never heard of anyone complaining their hair looks bad over time.

OK I'll say it. It's not the first time Justin has made an older figure look bad in order to convince people that the newer one (link to ToysWonderland in the description below) is better. But of course that's only his personal opinion.

If yours looks good and you're happy with it, stick with it. I've never heard of anyone complaining their hair looks bad over time.

Just like the comparison with the Jawas he did

Back