1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 Avengers: Endgame Black Widow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Absolutely fan-tastic... the drinking game!

Every time Justin says "Absolutely fan-tastic" you must take a shot.

Guaranteed drunkenness before end of review.

Absolutely fan-tastic... the drinking game!

Every time Justin says "Absolutely fan-tastic" you must take a shot.

Guaranteed drunkenness before end of review.

My tolerance isn?t what it used to be. No way I?m doing that. [emoji50]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, I finally did it. I?ve never been impatient enough to order from Hong Kong, but hey, I?ll try anything once. I ordered from Toys Wonderland and used DHL so it?s a decent chunk of change more than if I ordered from Sideshow, but having it early, avoiding UPS and Sideshow?s sporadic shipments makes it worth it. Plus, I?m thinking about ordering the Deluxe Hawkeye from them and the price difference on that one should even things out.

Same here, if the 85 releases in HK soon (hopefully), I might just get it from Toys Wonderland instead of waiting for Sideshow. Depends on how much they mark it up. I never really understood it, Black Widow and the Mark 4 War Machine for example are priced more than Sideshow, yet the Mark 6 War Machine is cheaper. Feels so random.

"And now lets take a closer look...at the details!."

At least he didnt say this war machine was the best just because its the newest release.

But... if you passed out drunk from the game, you wouldn't click on that PO button... so it would actually save you money.

In my experience, consuming alcohol has quite the opposite effect on purchasing. I got into Star Wars premium formats on a particularly fun night... :)

Hopefully Hot Toys is better than Barbie. The outfit is not accurate to the film at all.
106702511_10157600626966219_5232737392446582252_o.jpg
75603405_10157600627196219_5412569914839856241_o.jpg

But... if you passed out drunk from the game, you wouldn't click on that PO button... so it would actually save you money.

In my experience, consuming alcohol has quite the opposite effect on purchasing. I got into Star Wars premium formats on a particularly fun night... :)

I thought that was pot. Alcohol too. Hmmm... then perhaps it is a dangerous game.

I've made more wild and crazy 1/6 purchases drunk than sober, so that's a hard no. :rotfl

I've made more wild and crazy 1/6 purchases drunk than sober, so that's a hard no. :rotfl
Its my favorite quarantine game: drunk online shopping! Middle of the week I'll get a mystery package and not even remember why I ordered it. Last week it was a vacuum attachment I think I bought to dust off toys.

So Sideshow is doing an unboxing video on Monday. Does that mean it'll be shipping soon after that?

Back