Hot Toys 1:6 - Alien Girl- new Hot Angel

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys Hot Angel AVP Alien ver.

All of the characters and licenses they won't do, and they think this will sell? I'm sure there are some people that will love it, but I'm a bit lost as to how they'll recoup their investment... :confused:

:goodpost: This is the equivalent of the SSC Thor Frog dio release.

"Is this real life? Is it going to last forever?"
��

Make accurate Xenos please. Don't stray even further away from the source material!

From the concept art, it seems to be very anime-ish style.
Are they seeing the niche market Original Effect (Army Attraction) has been taking on?

Anyhow, it's an interesting concept but definitely a pass for me.

Did everyone notice there got an Alien Queen head and crown in that photos?

Hope this a tease from HT, and will announce Queen soon...haha.

From the concept art, it seems to be very anime-ish style.
Are they seeing the niche market Original Effect (Army Attraction) has been taking on?

Anyhow, it's an interesting concept but definitely a pass for me.

What is it with Hot Toys and even the slightest amount of competition? They seem to have spared Sideshow due to distribution agreements, but they appear to do their level best to smother other companies in the cot. So far I've seen them go for Enterbay and Play Imaginative's jugulars, now they're going after poor little Original Effect...

WOWZER!, Its orginal and I LOVE IT, GIMME GIMME GIMME!!! Next do a Hot Angel Ironwoman hehehe

Iron Man with boobs? Double pre-ordered.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1420778647.021136.jpg

Give me alien warrior 2.0 with really good rubber skin and fantastic articulation with extra alternate hands and dont forget the jaw with protruding toungue and the dome make it transparent like the samurai base

If possible give us a huge queen 1/6 measuring 30inches to 40inches thats gonna ****ing awesome

For the love of god, no more rubber xenos please! I'm perfectly fine with visible joints if it means the figure won't disintegrate in a few months.

Back