Hot Toys 1:6 - Alien Girl- new Hot Angel

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
b7ed9c3bjw1euctvvw58kj20f00k0dhe.jpg

That sculpt reminds me of something Autobot John would make. In fact I think his work was better. :wink1:

I don't buy that as real. Nothing about it fits the modern image of "hot toys". You don't even need photoshop skills to add a bs '@hottoys....'. Microsoft paint can do that. I am declaring shenanigans.

I don't buy that as real. Nothing about it fits the modern image of "hot toys". You don't even need photoshop skills to add a bs '@hottoys....'. Microsoft paint can do that. I am declaring shenanigans.

No shenanigans here. Wish it was a joke but sadly this is what HT is putting out. Just wait and see. It's real.

no, sadly it is an official hot toys piece. Hot toys have done cartoony or comic styled figures in the past as well

Hot Toys are just trying to keep this license viable.

As for the idea or comment "well we could of gotten a figure from a completely different line instead"...that's not how it works. If they took a slot from this license for another that's it. No Ripley, no figures. Ever. They either think the license is viable or don't. If they do, then the best way to offset any risk in any new figures is to do a low cost large margin release that will offset the cost and lower sales.

Saying this is a worthless figure is baseless. Yes money is a factor. They have bills and wages to pay.

I'm sure there's are buyers for these somewhere, but it looks horrible. Just reissue some new Aliens for crying out loud. There are more buyers these days. I won't get the older ones because they are too expensive and apparently breakage is common so not worth the risk.

I'm sure there's are buyers for these somewhere, but it looks horrible. Just reissue some new Aliens for crying out loud. There are more buyers these days. I won't get the older ones because they are too expensive and apparently breakage is common so not worth the risk.

Asia..

As for the idea or comment "well we could of gotten a figure from a completely different line instead"...that's not how it works. If they took a slot from this license for another that's it. No Ripley, no figures. Ever. They either think the license is viable or don't. If they do, then the best way to offset any risk in any new figures is to do a low cost large margin release that will offset the cost and lower sales.

Saying this is a worthless figure is baseless. Yes money is a factor. They have bills and wages to pay.

..........Eh?

MotuFabio speaketh the truth! :lecture

I'm a bit surprised at the surprise here. Did folks not remember the first pics we saw?

It's precisely what I expected it would be. HT has done anime/manga styled figures in the past, so this isn't really breaking new ground.

Hot toys has also done modern military before. But if someone showed me a photo of a ridiculous interpretation of a navy seal figure with a "microblog" source credit, I would also be shocked and declaring shenanigans! I guess I just don't want to believe it.

Please don't let the future of the Alien(s) line rest in the success/failure of this figure. PLEASE? Just let it stand alone as the absurd niche figure it is

Last edited:
Back