Hot Toys 1:6 - Alien Girl- new Hot Angel

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And watch, this figure will sell poorly and they'll use it as an excuse not to make any more Alien figures. "There's just not enough demand." :rotfl

I will punch Hot Toys in the face if that happens. I don't care if this figure bombs, I'm talking about the other part. And if they make a Terminator Genisys Kyle Reese instead of a Michael Biehn one I.....I just.....no words.

If HT wants to know if there's a demand for Alien figures they just need to put Ripley up for PO and watch it sell out.

MoS Superman, MoS Zod, MoS Jor-El, ASM Spider-Man figures, Mime Joker, Bank Robber Joker, Adam West Batman, 66' Robin, every Tony Stark, Tonto, Mandarin, every Toy Fairs exclusive that isn't an Iron Man.

But none of those are badass females in scantily clad Xeno-armor though, am I right? :D

I%20dunno.gif

Seriously this "SEXIFICATION" of everything needs to stop. It's gross and stupid. Aliens aren't supposed to be "Hot"

This is cool and all, but why bother with this **** when the Ripley hasn't even been released yet?

this is awesome, very sexy, much success

instant buy, no joke. this is exactly what we were waiting for!
much much happy, good nice, sexy hips, big upper body oh yeah

UEdNFtx.png

UEdNFtx.png

I'm kinda looking forward to it too. At least it's not another ****ing Marvel figure.

UEdNFtx.png

Pretty sure that's sarcasm 😂 while I would prefer an alien v2 I am still kinda looking forward to this.

I always look forward to their concept lines. Won't be any re-releases and it brings some flavor to the collection. Love my Machiko and Samurai Predator. This will be a worthy addition.

This is cool and all, but why bother with this **** when the Ripley hasn't even been released yet?

This is just a sneak peek at the figure that they've been working on for a while with a designer in Hong Kong. Ripley looks like she's in the final stages of locking down approval and will likely be up for PO in the next few months! :yess:

And this is really a completely different line that isn't meant for everyone...which is clear from the divided opinions we've read thus far :lol

tumblr_lny878dSUD1qfnh1to1_500.gif

Re: Hot Toys Hot Angel AVP Alien ver.

Machiko was my first HT. And still one of my favs. Had to get Scar for her.

Then the next one with that base came out annoyed me...

Awesome pic! :rock

A doublepack Xeno-girl and Machiko v.2 would be cool (I've considered buying the Machiko figure many times, but the 'suspenders' look, always put me off).. however Vasquez with Smart gun, would be an instabuy.

Well this came out of nowhere. I bought Machiko as fast as I could and still enjoy her today posed with fellow Preds. She made sense being represented in one of the movies, but this new one makes no sense. I mean a Hot bodied child faced Alien hybrid :eek

My loathing for these type of designs is well-known, but the fact this crap moves forward while Prometheus figures remain a fevered dream, really grinds my gears.

I have Machiko so I kind of want to have this because all of sudden it has become a set but I'm sure at current HT prices they'll "talk me out of it" I certainly hope it doesn't have an anime styled face though.

Back