Hot Toys 1:6 - Alien Girl- new Hot Angel

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Article: Hot Toys - New "Hot Angel" Collectible Figure Inspired by Alien vs. Pred

I don't know why anyone would be to be honest. Surely anyone at all who is interested in the Alien license is wondering where the **** this thing comes from when people are waiting on Ripleys, Alien 2.0s, Colonial Marine 2.0s.

Talk about niche.

It's probably a deliberate strategy to keep us all hanging in there for as long as possible so that maybe we'll make a few impulse purchases along the way.

v.jpg

Re: Article: Hot Toys - New "Hot Angel" Collectible Figure Inspired by Alien vs. Pred

Unexpected. Should be good but I don't think I'm buying under any circumstances.

I'm not really a fan of the anime design and I'd prefer a regular Machiko 2.0.

Zero Interest. Please show me Ripley from Alien, and reissues of Ripley / Powerloader from Aliens, the Colonial Marines, and Aliens that don't fall apart on just looking at them.

I don't get why they're making this at all... Why not just make a new bigchap? Half of this figure is like a big chap sculpt anyway and I think it'd be more successful than this...

I'm not interested in this figure at all.

If the amount of requests for newer iterations of the marines and aliens are what gets them made, then this thread's last 10 pages are a goldmine of market research.

I know this wasn't meant to be a middle finger to those clamoring for 2.0 Alien figures, but... it's fun to pretend it is.

Because seriously.

I think it looks awesome and has great potential to be a unique piece. Niche? Sure, definitely. But hey, it'll sell out, and help fund future Alien pieces as well I'm sure :)

AND WHAT HAPPENED TO THE PROMETHEUS FIGURES HOT TOYS!!!! :mad::mad::mad:

This looks like some immature teen boy's masturbatory fantasy. What a waste of time and resources.
Give me Shaw or David or an Engineer in 1/6 scale and not this crap.

AND WHAT HAPPENED TO THE PROMETHEUS FIGURES HOT TOYS!!!! :mad::mad::mad:

This looks like some immature teen boy's masturbatory fantasy. What a waste of time and resources.
Give me Shaw or David or an Engineer in 1/6 scale and not this crap.

EXACTLY!
And can we get the Aliens Warrior 2.0???

I think it'll take years to sell out. And I don't think it'll fund anything. :lol

is there such thing as a HT peg warmer these days? even the dreaded indiana jones fig defied its odds. even ed209, still selling despite the obvious rot. lolz

is there such thing as a HT peg warmer these days? even the dreaded indiana jones fig defied its odds. even ed209, still selling despite the obvious rot. lolz

MoS Superman, MoS Zod, MoS Jor-El, ASM Spider-Man figures, Mime Joker, Bank Robber Joker, Adam West Batman, 66' Robin, every Tony Stark, Tonto, Mandarin, every Toy Fairs exclusive that isn't an Iron Man.

Back