Hot Toys 1:6 - Alien Girl- new Hot Angel

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys Hot Angel AVP Alien ver.

I got a lol out of this, it's probably true. :lol

I find it very hard to believe that they've been working on this recently. It probably is an old 2000s prototype that they pulled out just now. So weird.

Hey, it may not be Hicks, Hudson, Ripley, Kyle Reese, 1/6 Endoskeleton etc. but atleast it's not Iron Man or Stah Wahs, right?

Last edited by a moderator:

Well okay HT, here's your cue to release these two then:

Neill-Blomkamp-Alien-1-600x600.jpg

That'd be cool. They're stuck on an APC racing through the Alien homeworld and if it goes slower than 50 mph the nuke goes off.

This looks more like a h.r. giger pinup girl or a sexy alien cosplay. Kinda bummed they are not going to take another swing at the traditional character.

All of the characters and licenses they won't do, and they think this will sell? I'm sure there are some people that will love it, but I'm a bit lost as to how they'll recoup their investment... :confused:

All of the characters and licenses they won't do, and they think this will sell? I'm sure there are some people that will love it, but I'm a bit lost as to how they'll recoup their investment... :confused:

Asia.

Studied academic Japanese for three torturous years in a predominantly Asian faculty. The ones you need to be worried about aren't the 20-something guys buying bishoujo statues, but rather the little middle-aged women...

Reminds me of when Todd McFarlane made his own Blair Witch. A totally ******** creation.

Another observation - it looks like most of the "alien" parts (arms, shoulders, back fin and tubes) are reused from the Big Chap figure.

Those are newly sculpted arms, as for the rest, not sure without my alien next to me, but the arms are new.....

This is an odd choice...never seen this character before....was it a manga character or just some piece of art created for an anniversary??

they should have collected their resources and did morrigan from star craft instead. give that video game line a boost.

Re: Article: Hot Toys - New "Hot Angel" Collectible Figure Inspired by Alien vs. Pred

I picked up Machiko way back when and I like that one a lot, but not jazzed about this at all for some reason.

Re: Article: Hot Toys - New "Hot Angel" Collectible Figure Inspired by Alien vs. Pred

I picked up Machiko way back when and I like that one a lot, but not jazzed about this at all for some reason.

I don't know why anyone would be to be honest. Surely anyone at all who is interested in the Alien license is wondering where the **** this thing comes from when people are waiting on Ripleys, Alien 2.0s, Colonial Marine 2.0s.

Talk about niche.

It's probably a deliberate strategy to keep us all hanging in there for as long as possible so that maybe we'll make a few impulse purchases along the way.

Back