Action Figure Hot Toys 1/4 scale Iron Man Mark 3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
On the note of IM armors, this is my favorite IM scene from the whole film series:

It is unlikely, however I'd like to see IM suit up like this again. Of course, with the newer armors suiting up is faster and more accessible.

Also, this might seem outlandish, but imagine a 1/4 gantry to go along with this MIII :thud:

Mine as well. The euphoria I felt watching this the first time in the theatres 10 years ago has yet to be matched by any other scenes in the all MCU films.

On the note of IM armors, this is my favorite IM scene from the whole film series:

It is unlikely, however I'd like to see IM suit up like this again. Of course, with the newer armors suiting up is faster and more accessible.

Also, this might seem outlandish, but imagine a 1/4 gantry to go along with this MIII :thud:
I'm sure someone will make one as a custom set, probably as a one off.

The first time when I heard Marvel was going to release an Iron man movie, the scene I was most looking forward to was a suit up scene. And it definitely didn’t disappoint :rock

You know.. this entire time, I've been waiting for a Mark 3 in 1/4 scale --- but after thinking some more, I think I will wait for the Mark 46 figure.

Yes, this is the holy grail, but I feel like the Mark 46 looks better..

Mark46 is currently my favourite suit too. But there’s something about the Mark3 which I like, that has the classic and raw feel to it.

The later suits got slimmer and more organic (albeit a little over the top) but the Mark III on-screen actually felt like a mobile tank coupled with the proportions to fit an actual person inside of it.

Do you guys think there's any chance of Hot Toys doing another 1/4 Iron Man after this? Maybe the 46 or the 50?

Also in the long run I would hope to get both this and the 1/4 Darth Vader, but which should I go for first?

I bet they will make more, but they don’t seem to be pumping out a line of 1/4 Iron Mans as fast as people assumed back when they put out the Mk 43. Otherwise they might’ve teased a 46 for CW or 50 for IW along with the rest of those lines. The first 3 they’ve released so far seemed to have lingered at retail a bit longer than the 1/6 suits. I got a couple of them for much cheaper basically 2 years after release. But I do hope there are more on the horizon.

I'm torn because I want a 1/4 Hot Toys MCU character to represent the whole franchise (Ideally they would do a Civil War or Endgame Captain America). Iron Man would also be great too and surely the Mark 3 would suit my needs being the one that kicked the whole series off, but I like the look of the 46 more.

There's likely to be a dearth of Iron Man content in the near future, and they're wrapping up the diecast rereleases of the original 7. I'd imagine they've been pacing themselves on the 1/4 front but I think there will be more as time goes on. A Mark 2 repaint of this one is almost certain.

I wonder if Hot Toys would have an early release of this figure to coincide with the theatrical release of Endgame, the final movie in MCU phase 3. Although, I don’t mind the wait for a good quality quarter scale figure. My current most anticipated figure :)

I bet they will make more, but they don’t seem to be pumping out a line of 1/4 Iron Mans as fast as people assumed back when they put out the Mk 43. Otherwise they might’ve teased a 46 for CW or 50 for IW along with the rest of those lines. The first 3 they’ve released so far seemed to have lingered at retail a bit longer than the 1/6 suits. I got a couple of them for much cheaper basically 2 years after release. But I do hope there are more on the horizon.
Where can I go to pick up an older one for cheaper? I'm looking for onec

I wonder if Hot Toys would have an early release of this figure to coincide with the theatrical release of Endgame, the final movie in MCU phase 3. Although, I don’t mind the wait for a good quality quarter scale figure. My current most anticipated figure :)

Agree, I'm highly anticipating this Mk III. HT's 1/4 line is my favorite and my most favorite figure is probably the 1/4 Mk XLV.

What's the neck like on the 45? I've held off getting it because it always seemed longer than the 1/6 version.

Sideshow has this one listed for a July-September release date. What are the odds that it comes out then? Has Hot Toys been delaying any Marvel figures lately?

Back