Action Figure Hot Toys 1/4 scale Iron Man Mark 3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Same height as the Mark 45. Very interesting. The listed height (482.6mm vs 508mm) and other photos indicated it was shorter.

Looks fantastic in justin's pic here; proportions are great and the non-existent thigh gap definitely sells this fig...a really good choice ic one's looking to have a 1/4 iron man fig

20191113_005203.jpg

After watching Justin's video I can confidently say this is an excellent piece. Its far superior to the 1/6 Mark 3 diecast and on par or better compared to the rest of Hot Toys' 1/4 Iron Man figures.

Hi guys, I've got this in pre-order and super stoked to see it looking this good. For anyone that has this ordered at popculture, do they usually send an email in advance of the item arriving or do they just send an invoice?

Thanks, I think as iconic as the first iron man movie was this would be a great time for anyone who's on the fence to jump in the 1/4 pit!

I think this just looks spectacular in those pics. The color, the stance, the proportions, amazing. I know the inaccuracies some have pointed out are there but I just don’t notice them. All I see is a really cool 1/4 scale Iron Man. THE Iron Man for my collection. Can’t wait!

Managed to snag the last slot of this figure today at our local suppliers before it sold out. Not an Iron Man collector but if I'm only going to own one this is going to be it!:yess:

It's great to see HT building all of the gimmicks into the figure rather than swapping out a ton of parts to get the same effect. Reminds me of the old MMS battle damaged MKIII.

The Mark III Battle Damaged was my first HT. Loved the hell out of it. For some odd reason I preferred it to the Diecast III, despite being far less accurate. Just a boss fig for it’s time.

I bought the 1/4 Boba Fett for about $100 less than MSRP, and the Batman Begins was $40 off with free shipping at Sideshow last Christmas. Not tanking per say, but certainly not MSRP.

Maybe it's me, but it seems like a lot of Hot Toys Marvel figures are trending down. I noticed quite a few ebay saved searches that I follow have had lower purchased dollar amounts in the past. Which is fine for me because I'm still in search of a couple of items.

Also alot of PO items are still in stock whereas in the past they would have sold out . Are we on the bubble? I know the MCU is on a bit of a break after Endgame.

After all that being said I don't see this guy going down like the other quarter scales. Iron Men = $

Last edited:
Maybe it's me, but it seems like a lot of Hot Toys Marvel figures are trending down. I noticed quite a few ebay saved searches that I follow have had lower purchased dollar amounts in the past. Which is fine for me because I'm still in search of a couple of items.

Also alot of PO items are still in stock whereas in the past they would have sold out . Are we on the bubble? I know the MCU is on a bit of a break after Endgame.

After all that being said I don't see this guy going down like the other quarter scales. Iron Men = $

Unless, HT starts a whole new '1/4 die-cast' Iron Man line, which looks unlikely, at least at this point in time...

Back