Hot Toys 1/4 Avengers Announcement!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Considering how good the reviews for the Avengers have been so far, how hyped everyone is for the movie and the quality in the recent 1/4 scale figures by HT and EB I think everyone's head will implode once the reveal the 1/4 scale characters. Specially Iron Man.

You think that Smiling Captain America figure posted on facebook was an upcoming 1/4 figure?I see now that it was deleted from facebook and haven't seen it here either.

It was Plastic Enemy or HT community.No unfortunately i didn't save it.Ht obviously didn't want to reveal anything just yet and therefore deleted it.

It was Plastic Enemy or HT community.No unfortunately i didn't save it.Ht obviously didn't want to reveal anything just yet and therefore deleted it.

I see. If it's legit it's most likely for the 1/6th figure. What did you think of it?

Looked good.It was the First Avenger suit and not the Avengers so i immediately thought 1/4.

I thought I saw that too, it looked a little bit weird and didn't pay much attention to it. It looked like a quick PS job IMO.

They often release teasers with a ____ty ps job. They're teasers are rarely of the actual figure, pretty lame

Someone had to have saved a pic like that. The USO Cap pics were saved by a ton of folks. I'm interested in seeing it too. I guess I better spend more time on FB.

facebook_faces.png

I'm really liking the 1/6th stuff I've been seeing lately, and I'm getting very tempted, but I really would like to see the 1/4 offerings start rolling in. That being said, I'd be perfectly content if they were exactly the same as their 1/6th counterparts. Also, I really hope that they do the whole team; imagine a 1/4 scale Hulk!

Back