Hot Toys 1/4 Avengers Announcement!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:dunno

HC says that they're considering a 1/4 Mark I?

attachment_zps86689b33.jpg

Seems like Ra's is on the anvil too!

I would be all over a 1/4 Mark I. That and either a Mark III or Mark VII (figure I only need one red and gold suit in 1/4) would be amazing!

Wasn't that above interview an Aprils-fool on OSR facebook, in fact Im pretty sure of it.

Wasn't that above interview an Aprils-fool on OSR facebook, in fact Im pretty sure of it.

Its in the fine print on the bottom. It's a Prank

I am still amazed ppl are believing this interview was real. It's been talked about in other threads for almost a month now.

1/6 and 1/4 figurines.

not statue, I think. Since they would be competing with SS's PF then. I think they are announcing this in response to the well received EB's 1/4 T800.

haha but if hot toys did make statues they would easily crush SS cause they have ****** QC... with their constant failures to deliver anything respectable quality wise i would order anything from hot toys over ss at this moment.. concerning iron man not sure about the other stuff but i've heard lots of stories and they never fail to fail...

Back