1/6 Hot Toys 【Solo: A Star Wars Story - 1/6th scale Darth Maul Collectible Figure】

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys 【Solo: A Star Wars Story - 1/6th scale Darth Maul Collectible Figure】

Holy crap it is legit. I saw pics on Twitter and wasn’t sure so came here ASAP.

I told myself no more SW Hot Toys after Kenobi and Sith Anakin but...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Hot Toys 【Solo: A Star Wars Story - 1/6th scale Darth Maul Collectible Figure】

Real Maul constitutes 2 DXs - reg and deluxe

So this one is #3.

Does any other character have 3 DXs? Batman?

Robust Maul lol...

Saving OT for Wednesday. I see you HT, I see you.

Robust Maul lol...

Saving OT for Wednesday. I see you HT, I see you.

They better be. They. Better. Be.
b1b38196adbe58f00151be892c8cce0f.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Im not really excited about this Maul, but it is ridiculously fun to see how Hot Toys was plotting for this release :lol

Tempting but I’m not feeling “chubby”
Maul. Going to stick with the TPM version

Uh... Ray Park is not "chubby". He's ripped as ****.

HT really are coming up with some strange releases? I mean WTF! This will be no where near as big a seller as an ESB Lando or Solo. I just don’t get there train of thought or business strategies??? 🤷🏼*♂️

He looks cool but gosh I wish it was a different character. The first Maul just came out. I think that's gonna affect his sales especially as there is contingent of fans who are now gonna go for this instead because of its Clone Wars connections.

I haven't ordered either but I plan on getting the Phantom Menace version.

Sent from my LG-TP260 using Tapatalk

Might be baffling and completely unnecessary... but still looks really damn cool.

$265...name it right

I thought this was just more pictures of the current Maul when i scrolled pass it on Facebook and just clicked on it to look at more photos.............and was instantly confused :lol

Major suprise but very cool. Love the legs.

Well this is surprising.
To me it seems one of the most ridiculously meaningless releases by HT ever. I just cannot imagine this selling in large enough numbers to merit all the tooling and R&D that must've gone into it, but what do I know...

There's way too many Clone Wars kiddies that are coming of age now. This isn't about Solo. He made it into Solo because Disney wants those Clone Wars kids.

This guy was in the film for 20 seconds...as a hologram. I guess they based this off the test shots for the character. I don’t know why this was released, let alone ahead of any version of Lando. There are tons of figures I would have preferred. I just don’t get it.

Agree completely.

And I really don’t get why they are giving these Darth Mail figures the DX status. Because they have PERS? Batman Returns has it and that wasn’t a DX. All the Hulk figures have it. Those aren’t DXs. And it certainly can’t be because of the accessories since there are tons of figures that come with more or a “deluxe” version with a similarly large display piece. Just so bizarre.

All that said, he still looks very cool and I’d be happy to see more figures from Solo.

Well this is surprising.
To me it seems one of the most ridiculously meaningless releases by HT ever. I just cannot imagine this selling in large enough numbers to merit all the tooling and R&D that must've gone into it, but what do I know...

To be honest Stan Lee in a space suit is the most ridiculous hot toys ever made

Back