1/6 Hot Toys 【Solo: A Star Wars Story - 1/6th scale Darth Maul Collectible Figure】

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys 【Solo: A Star Wars Story - 1/6th scale Darth Maul Collectible Figure】

I like hot HT included the smaller stand with this release. Touché HT. This will be mine too.

Re: Hot Toys 【Solo: A Star Wars Story - 1/6th scale Darth Maul Collectible Figure】

This guy was in the film for 20 seconds...as a hologram. I guess they based this off the test shots for the character. I don’t know why this was released, let alone ahead of any version of Lando. There are tons of figures I would have preferred. I just don’t get it.

Yeah, I don't want to say baffling, but this was right out of left ****ing field. I almost wish they kept it for the SDCC reveal so everyone would speculate for weeks lol.

Or who didn't read at all, just looked at the pretty pictures. Like me. :)

:lol

My hope is that maybe they make Qi'ra. If all we get is a tiny hologram of her that will be sad :(

The feet are exceptional. :clap

Attachments

• 66732272_10156376738932344_2630963361981923328_o.jpg
    66732272_10156376738932344_2630963361981923328_o.jpg
    245.2 KB · Views: 412

I called HT would do one as soon as the film came out. Shouldn’t be a DX but oh well.

giphy.gif

Tempting but I’m not feeling “chubby”
Maul. Going to stick with the TPM version

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ahem, I think you mean “robust”.[emoji846]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

They can get the correct @ss cushion impression on a chair we see for 20 seconds but not on the iconic Palpatine throne?

Looks good, they really captured the likeness of Ray Parks. I’m gonna stick with TPM version though

They can get the correct @ss cushion impression on a chair we see for 20 seconds but not on the iconic Palpatine throne?

Its DX, man.

It's quite a nice figure and a great Con Ex idea. I myself never liked the fan-service that Maul survived and came back with mechanical legs so I cannot have this figure on my shelf of truth.

Painted chest too.
Would be crazy if the torso and arms were all painted and we could do shirtless mechanical legs maul.

Not buying but cool looking figure.

Its DX, man.

It's quite a nice figure and a great Con Ex idea. I myself never liked the fan-service that Maul survived and came back with mechanical legs so I cannot have this figure on my shelf of truth.

:lol

Question: if Maul has mech-legs why does he need to sit down? He gets a seat, the real Maul gets a Speeder.

Its DX, man.

Agreed. Easy pass but congrats to All completists.

Well this is a surprise.

I will admit, as much as I hate the "mech legs" as they symbolize his comeback from the dead, I do like them realized in this toy form. They look cool.

*scratches head*

HT still capable of a surprise or two.

This looks awesome, and was a total surprise. I'm pumped to get this guy in my collection!

At least StarWars have 2 DX series on the row, shame on you Marvel :pfft:

Robust Maul > robust Thor :lol

Back