Hot Toys –MMS120 - Iron Man 2: War Machine full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wish I had bought this now. I recently picked up a IM Secret Project. I love the figure but later found out the knees are all loose. At first it didn't bother me but it looks like the stand will always be needed and now it's really taken away from the wow factor of the figure. I missed out on the seller who had it for $270 shipped :( and now I'm kickin my butt. I'm still on the hunt and hopefully find one at a reasonable price.

PM sent. :wave

Is he worth trying to get now or should I just wait for an eventual rerelease? I already have the milk wm so I don't know if its worth it. New he goes for 400-500 most of the time. And I'm already getting wm mk2 and ip. But the completist in me needs original wm.

Ultimately it depends on how you value the figure and what you're willing to spend.

I think you can trade for this as someone in the F/S section had 2 for trade for at least a month, maybe more.

Is he worth trying to get now or should I just wait for an eventual rerelease? I already have the milk wm so I don't know if its worth it. New he goes for 400-500 most of the time. And I'm already getting wm mk2 and ip. But the completist in me needs original wm.

I preferthe bulkiness of the originial vs the mk2 version

Wish I had bought this now. I recently picked up a IM Secret Project. I love the figure but later found out the knees are all loose. At first it didn't bother me but it looks like the stand will always be needed and now it's really taken away from the wow factor of the figure. I missed out on the seller who had it for $270 shipped :( and now I'm kickin my butt. I'm still on the hunt and hopefully find one at a reasonable price.

I didn't miss out.:yess: Excellent seller, great figure. Like new, as if he never took it out of the box. He took really good care of it.:)

If they decide to do another IM 2 War Machine, I am hoping it will just be a battle damaged version. That way it will display great with the BD Mark VI and hopefully soon to PO, Iron Whiplash.

After turning my NECA Iron Man in BD version, I thought I'd give my WM a more weathered look so he won't look too clean once Iron Whiplash comes out. Nope, I don't have enough guts to punch bullet holes and actual scratches on him like I did on my NECA LOL

PA310671_zps36a12b01.jpg

PA310670_zpsdec72de4.jpg

PA310668_zpsa88f35a4.jpg

PA310672_zps5cde6fd7.jpg

PA310673_zps6bffa811.jpg

After turning my NECA Iron Man in BD version, I thought I'd give my WM a more weathered look so he won't look too clean once Iron Whiplash comes out. Nope, I don't have enough guts to punch bullet holes and actual scratches on him like I did on my NECA LOL

PA310671_zps36a12b01.jpg

PA310670_zpsdec72de4.jpg

PA310668_zpsa88f35a4.jpg

PA310672_zps5cde6fd7.jpg

PA310673_zps6bffa811.jpg

Looks fantastic so far!!! Nice work! :clap

At the time I started collecting I couldn't get this piece at Sideshow because it was sold out. I went to eBay to get it. What was the original price for War Machine at Sideshow? thanks

Back