Hot Toys –MMS120 - Iron Man 2: War Machine full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey guys, I received a couple of pm's to buy this figure. just thought I would share a couple of pics in case any one else is interested. I am talking to some one on ebay right now, but we all know the deal isn't final till some one pays. any ways I'm not really sure what to ask for this guy. He still displays great but I'm not gonna lie it def stinks not being able to hold him as one piece.

003.JPG

007.JPG

Hey guys, I received a couple of pm's to buy this figure. just thought I would share a couple of pics in case any one else is interested. I am talking to some one on ebay right now, but we all know the deal isn't final till some one pays. any ways I'm not really sure what to ask for this guy. He still displays great but I'm not gonna lie it def stinks not being able to hold him as one piece.

003.JPG

007.JPG

That stinks. What happened to it?

That stinks. What happened to it?

[ame="https://youtu.be/pBm2KqyLxTo"]https://youtu.be/pBm2KqyLxTo[/ame]

You said it brother. My heart def dropped to the floor when it happened. I was positioning him in to a flight position on that stand in the photo, and I guess somewhere between that clip on his waist, his feet on the ground and my futzing I put to much pressure on that joint. You guys should def be careful when putting this figure in flight poses. It's risky but he does look amazing posed in flight mode with guns drawn.

https://youtu.be/pBm2KqyLxTo

You said it brother. My heart def dropped to the floor when it happened. I was positioning him in to a flight position on that stand in the photo, and I guess somewhere between that clip on his waist, his feet on the ground and my futzing I put to much pressure on that joint. You guys should def be careful when putting this figure in flight poses. It's risky but he does look amazing posed in flight mode with guns drawn.

Sorry to hear AND see that Predator. That just plain sucks. I will definitely be careful when posing mine.

I finally did the magnet fix on my war machines waist. It will def need some tweaking, but I'm absolutley thrilled with my first effort. I can actually achieve poses that were off limits before... Check it out.

133.JPG

135.JPG

139.JPG

137.JPG

136.JPG

138.JPG

140.JPG

141.JPG

sheesh im assuming this joint issue is also on the special ed and milk version? or did they re-engineer that part?

I've not yet seen a broken Milk Edition. I guess they're the same, it's just that people are now more cautious knowing that it would be as fragile as the original release? BTW, I think the Special Ed and Milk Version are the same.

Great job, man!

I've not yet seen a broken Milk Edition. I guess they're the same, it's just that people are now more cautious knowing that it would be as fragile as the original release? BTW, I think the Special Ed and Milk Version are the same.

thanks kapatid for clarifying. Btw, the only difference between Milk and Special Ed is the mention of 10th anniv Milk on the former ;)

you have a point but there's what you call constant improvement of products and customer experience. these are not meant to last a lifetime but the mere fact that these are action figures and are meant to be in 'action', you'd expect a degree of durability in simple poses.

I finally did the magnet fix on my war machines waist. It will def need some tweaking, but I'm absolutley thrilled with my first effort. I can actually achieve poses that were off limits before... Check it out.

:clap so cool Predator, great job. I guess this means you're holding onto this one :)

Nope, just getting him ready to sell. Im selling most of my 25 HT figures. If not all. I'm kind of easing in to it. I just sold 2 on eBay and plan to have the rest gone by the end of the year.

I didn't know you were selling up, I hope it all works out - good luck with the sales!

Thank you. Yeah I got married and moved in with my wife. she has a 3y/o and a 4 y/o who are wild as heck so I don't feel comfortable bringing my figures and their detolfs here. I'm just gonna sell up and more than likely come back to the hobby down the road.

Congrats Pred! Ever think of installing locks on the detolfs to keep the tikes out? You can get em for 4 bucks each on eBay. I can't imagine unloading my collection and buying it again later down the road...probably cost 3x as much. Ouch!

Back