Hot Toys –MMS120 - Iron Man 2: War Machine full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I actually feel kinda bad about everyone gangin up on him, like the last episode, I realli hope hes a good guy outside of the internet,

I did feel sorry for him until the War Machine review when he basically bashed HT because of his mistake. This isn't like oily abs on Batman they don't just fall apart on their own you have to apply a little too much preasure before it will break.

I dont want to upset the guy but anyone new to collecting may think this is a cheap and inferior product because of it. It may also put people off buying any other HT products as they may think this is the standard.

I actually feel kinda bad about everyone gangin up on him, like the last episode, I realli hope hes a good guy outside of the internet,

He might be...but that endoskeleton arm coming that jacket looks really really retarded. I didn't like his review on war machine. Here's my WM
100_1809.jpg

Yeah these do look pretty lame !
Anyway, don't think anything can compete with Hot Toys ! Can't wait to get mine !

..but this is the internet, if he acts like a tool on here then he "is" a tool:dunno.We will never meet the guy in person (fingers crossed:D) so we can only judge him by how he acts here, we all hate trolls right? ..they could be really nice people you are useing the internet as a stress reliver but at our expense.

WM came in today.. More posable than I thought it would be. The rubbery cod-piece really helps alot in the hip area. I wasnt expecting the a deltoid rotation joint either..excellent!

The waist joint is ok..but Im not going to attempt to tilt side to side or back and forth.

Only draw back I had was the LED in the lighted headsculpt. At first I thought the circuitry was broken. When I switched out he heads I saw there was a red light.. but rather weak. I'll change out the batteries next time.

a definite 9 out of 10 for me. I cant wait to get Mark VI armor. Thanks again Hot Toys!

can the HT WM do this? arms pointing straight with guns on its sides??

wtf_wm1.jpg

isn't that one of those hasbro 10" heroic team up mentioned way earlier in this forum? can u still find those?? i'd like to put one up against my war machine.

IMG_0132.jpg

IMG_0130.jpg

Love this figure, all the details, how the rocket and Ex-Wife launchers works, same as the Gatling...just stunning.
Next I´ll be getting decals for the missing details and it seems like I have the problem with the dimming head-LED´s.
Well other batteries and that´s it.
Hope you guys like my pics.

IMG_0110.jpg

Peace out.
:lol

Back