Hot Toys –MMS120 - Iron Man 2: War Machine full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
omputih nie kadang2 bodoh jugak mende elok2 dibukak-bukaknyee konon nk bg perfect la 2

ok je barang tu sendiri punya jugak. asal puas hati.
kalau rosak pun duit sendiri juga.
lagipun yang barang customs semua tu kalau x mod benda ori camna nak dapat. :p

Indonesians aye?

the profile and slang said malaysian. google translate is friend.
kidding lol. i know the malay language.

btw, i heard that war machine gets damaged in the torso easily..any one can confirm/deny?

IMG_3249.JPG

Ok, I might save this as a reference, k?
But how did you actually open it?
I see holes, is back just popped into the front, where the insides are just slided into?

Ah, don't get my hopes up for getting him sooner. I would message him for clarification but don't want to come off as a nagger.
I am happy to leave it for now. So long as I get him before the December postal rush I am happy. :yess:

I sent a message to Loontentoys and he said that he should be sending it this week or the first week of November.:chew

I sent a message to Loontentoys and he said that he should be sending it this week or the first week of November.:chew
:yess:that`ll be two weeks tops from now so thats cool:clap ive noticed how the thread has slowed down while everyone tries to forget he`s on his way to make the time fly im guessing,it works for a time until temptation draws you back:pray:

This is an awesome figure.

This is from an eye mod I did on a battle damaged version I am working on. I know there have been a lot of complaints about the eye color so here was my take on it.

Swapped the LED for a white one and outlined the eyes with a translucent red.

It's not perfect but I'm pleased with it.

IMG_3244.jpg

Looks good. :rock

dam ! just recoverd from a major computer crash.
I had to format my comp.

sucks.

thanks god did not lose the video for the review but i am going to have to re edit all.

sucks ! all that work gone.

dam ! just recoverd from a major computer crash.
I had to format my comp.

sucks.

thanks god did not lose the video for the review but i am going to have to re edit all.

sucks ! all that work gone.

Quick. Make a video about your computer crashing.

I still think there has to be movable parts on the waist. The proto shows it on the first or second post. yet I don't see anyone showng off the articulation there.

Back