Hot Toys –MMS120 - Iron Man 2: War Machine full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i got a response from good shipped
trying to get another $55 out of me to get this guy from the "fast stock"...
i already payed more than $200 for this in the first place and then because it was with the mark 4 and i wanted them separate (i was unaware that they would be sent together as this was my first hot toys purchase etc) so i paid extra to have them separately shipped plus more money to get better packaging (i heard bad things about the packaging from goodshipped) now im being told that i have to pay an extra $55... im so angry.
never buying from goodshipped again, the point of "pre-ordering" is so that you get it first and you are guaranteed to get one.

sorry had to rant.

Goodshipped is quite expensive though even without asking for extra cash! I know a lot of guys here use loontentoys, I've used him twice myself and would have stuck with him but for some reason I got caught for customs both times, so I stopped on the basis that there must be something on his packaging thats making them check...aside from that though he's a great seller

Not too sure who to go with this time as yet...

That's how it usually works, at least when it comes to ebay sellers based in HK. The 'fast stock' he referred to is from the individual pre-orders that HT fulfills first and foremost for HK customers at HT's flagship store (Toy Hunters), not the bulk supply that distributors/retailers get (which is the stock that Goodshipped would ship to you). They pick up the early Toy Hunters pre-order stock and sell them at a marked-up price.

I don't think Goodshipped wasn't being dishonest or deceptive.

i just feel a little betrayed.
ive been waiting for this since the beginning this was the whole reason i got started with hot toys.
i saw this war machine and was blown away and knew i had to get one and then i went a little nuts waiting for this to arrive and now i have two detolfs full of these things...

aeh and being in HK or US does it too.
HK prices are lower to begin with if you live there and US has all the good deals if you have patience :( Me here upnorth dont matter if I have patience or not I am paying more so might as well get mine from Toys2 which is close enough to HK release without paying as much

IM2_MarkVI_PR16-550x-500x375.jpg

That work for ya?
I'm sure his legs can pull off plenty of poses, but with War Machine, most people don't need to do anything too crazy. That's what Iron Man does. War Machine just stands there and shoots. And looks badass while doing it.

love it ^^

hmm, i have not heard anything from goodshipped since the release yet he has been posting new items of the warmachine in stock now...
i pre-ordered in june and i am now worried that something is wrong or i am getting ripped off.
has anyone else ordered this from him and heard anything?

I just talked to him over mail, regarding my Combo PO of Mark IV and War Machine and he said bulk batch that goes out to the po´ers is in 2-3 weeks and that was the same that happened to my T-1000 + he said that Mark IV is out late november, so I should have my iron duo beginning of december, ergo:

Goodshipped is totally trustworthy and an excellent seller...
:clap

Edit:

One complaint I got, though it´s a little:
I think the LED´s of the eyes could´ve been way brighter, but maybe that´s another thing when someone got this in-hand.
Photos never do those pieces justice.

Yo, OMG...what about the brightness 1:1?!!?

^

this figure is just amazing.. hot toys really did polish it from the prototype.. only issue for me is the colour of the eyes, the red is too dark. but still a damn great figure

You are new to the game of ordering/PO from ebay sellers in HK I assume? ;)
When you PO you do NOT get from the first shipment. The first shipment is always for selling on eBay at jacked up prices and hence reason some of the more eager ppl here only buy on eBay the moment it comes out w/o PO. If you POed you will get yours fast too but from the second HK wave which is likely 2-3 weeks after initial release. I never checked out any of those posts but they may or may not clarify these details in their auction but from what I have been reading here as it has been in discussion many times
:borg:

Thanks Geil for the information. First time I pre-ordered with goodshipped and I didn't know the rules of the "game".

Here the response of Leo from goodshipped.

=========================
Hello!

hope you are well!

oh yes the fast stock just released! I am selling at US258.88 !

the preorder bulk batch will be released in early Nov 2010.

I will inform you when the bulk batch arrives ^^

thx
Leo

better be carefull with this thing

101012050425139750.jpg

ooooh my god! happened here? ..:monkey4
suffered an accident or is this a defect hottoys?
Excuse my English. I do not speak well. but I do not see comments about these photos:dunno

to me very disturbing

figures fell to the ground? or have been broken by simple manipulation?
I do not like seeing these pictures. of a new figure

I have 2 preorders. and see these photos I have been very concerned:(

Back