Hot Toys –MMS120 - Iron Man 2: War Machine full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He will really be a Hot Toy!

applause.gif

:monkey3

I went to Toy Hunters today and was excited to see the pile of War Machine boxes stacked up behind the counter and in the corner. But when I asked for one at the counter I was told they were only for customers that pre-ordered....what a let down! Guess I'll have to get it from CSC when I get back to the states.

If you can't afford Hot Toys, there's always Luke Warm Toys:

picture.php

AH HA HA HA HA I used to have all of them mego action figures. They would always break too especially the Batman figure. LOL I even had a Conan the Barbarian figure.

Imagine the Hot TOys Thor figure compare to this. LOL As a kid I used to get so excited seeing these figures.

I went to Toy Hunters today and was excited to see the pile of War Machine boxes stacked up behind the counter and in the corner. But when I asked for one at the counter I was told they were only for customers that pre-ordered....what a let down! Guess I'll have to get it from CSC when I get back to the states.

That sucks ..they should keep them under the desk or something.

I'm relieved to know they're finally done and looking PERFECT.

Considering I'll be waiting longer (Having pre-ordered from B.B.T.S.), I really hope there's no quality control issues with the waist. I really hope it doesn't snap in two as soon as I get it. I'm gonna be terrified now. I waited THIS long, I don't want it to break and then have to wait longer for a refund/replacement.

Yeah that's wh happened to me too when I was over. But there are other stores that carry Hot Toys an they may have one available but for slightly more but still be cheaper than going through eBay+SH if you really want it now

I'm relieved to know they're finally done and looking PERFECT.

Considering I'll be waiting longer (Having pre-ordered from B.B.T.S.), I really hope there's no quality control issues with the waist. I really hope it doesn't snap in two as soon as I get it. I'm gonna be terrified now. I waited THIS long, I don't want it to break and then have to wait longer for a refund/replacement.

See, now you went and jinxed yourself :slap

It's so going to happen now :horror

Oh it is very tempting to pull the trigger and get one on Ebay, but
I oredered mine from SS. I used some points, so it is only gonna cost @ $142.00 shipped.:yess:
So, I'm just gonna wait.

just bought mine from ebay.
now the wait for the mark 6.

review as soon as I get it.

Great, I'll look forwards to it. I really like watching your reviews. Any update on the T1000? I remember you hinting a review of that too. Two figures that could contend for figure of the year to me (Although I haven't got War Machine yet).

As much as this may disturb folks, can some of you be brave and try to see if the waist/minigun joints/attachments are as prone to breaking as it seemed in the prior pages?

I'm gonna be getting mine later, as stated, so I would like to know.

Great, I'll look forwards to it. I really like watching your reviews. Any update on the T1000? I remember you hinting a review of that too. Two figures that could contend for figure of the year to me (Although I haven't got War Machine yet).

I will get the T-1000 next month.
I had to chose between warmachine and T-1000.
I have to have warmachine first it just looks too bad ass.

As much as this may disturb folks, can some of you be brave and try to see if the waist/minigun joints/attachments are as prone to breaking as it seemed in the prior pages?

I'm gonna be getting mine later, as stated, so I would like to know.

How exactly do you "try to see" this?!?

I'm just wondering as I know personally I won't be "trying" to break or stress my $180+ figure when it arrives...sorry.

Back