Hot Toys –MMS120 - Iron Man 2: War Machine full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is what was posted on the e-mail that I received yesterday from Alter Ego..

Changes to Arrival Dates:
Iron Man Mark IV 12 Inch Figure - now shipping 4th quarter 2010.
War Machine 12 Inch Figure - now shipping in October.:yess:

Hopefully this is correct.

I just got on the wait list for this one i hope i get lucky i also got a preorder in for the battle damaged iron man . I also got on the wait list for 300 king lionidos. HAS anyone ever had any luck with side shows wait list i have a ton of stuff on wait list mostly starwars figures. I JUST got into collecting and its addictive and expensive lol

A wait list will only convert if the figure is fairly new. If you wait listed a bunch of the older Star Wars figures, don't hold your breath on them converting. But you should be fine on War Machine. There will likely be a few cancellations when he gets ready to ship. Leonidas maybe, but not likely.

I am gonna order this baby now that I have canceled sideshow's maquette after a horrible paint job on my Mark IV. Will also think about Black Widow and whiplash!

Whiplash is brilliant. Don't miss out. He will be the next Mark 1

Agreed! I just opened and took Whiplash out of his packaging today. Excellent figure. I own the HT Mark I and I must say he's right up there with it. I almost didn't order Whiplash. Glad I did! Now bring on War Machine!

It has been quite a while. I mean sheesh they pumped out the T-1000 in about 2 months (which is ridiculously impressive btw)

He didn't really have any technological issues to work out like War Machine has. He is pretty much a straight-forward figure. The hand attachments and metal on his chest are the most complex things about him really. War Machine is 100% new and they have to get all of that articultion to work, etc. So I'm not surprised the armored Iron Man 2 figures are taking awhile.

He didn't really have any technological issues to work out like War Machine has. He is pretty much a straight-forward figure. The hand attachments and metal on his chest are the most complex things about him really. War Machine is 100% new and they have to get all of that articultion to work, etc. So I'm not surprised the armored Iron Man 2 figures are taking awhile.

No no, I know. I just felt like Juxtaposing the time difference to make me feel like War Machine is coming out soon, while emphasizing the maximum ridiculosity that is the speed with which HT got the T-1000 out there :lol

are we there yet?
or something along those lines.
i want this already, getting tired of waiting.
all this waiting is making me less excited to get it.

are we there yet?
or something along those lines.
i want this already, getting tired of waiting.
all this waiting is making me less excited to get it.

I agree with you. Have been following this thread since april and was hoping for it to be released july, then august and now september and still nothing. This makes mark IV seem very far away...

Metals is nothing special just metalic foil-like stick-on (of ferum/nickle/cobalt composition)... That an ordinary TT narrow underneath.

The most complex thing about T-1000 is the tailoring (which is not the most complicated from HT).....
!B13dcj!!2k~$%28KGrHqZ,!g4E%297ryMJjyBMgLmuZ9%29!~~_12.JPG

Back