Hot Toys –MMS120 - Iron Man 2: War Machine full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
are we there yet?
or something along those lines.
i want this already, getting tired of waiting.
all this waiting is making me less excited to get it.

^^ Typical example of how spoilt Hot Toys have made us. Their turnaround from proto pics to production run is second to none. Chill out and your 'patience' will be rewarded:wink1:

Futhermore in response to people saying the T 1000 was brought out in about 2 months, Hot Toys have had years and hundreds of photos to to work off since Terminator 2 came out. Iron Man wasn't even released at the time of the proto being made. Maybe they went back to the Proto and thought actually it's very different now we have more resources to work from and are changing all the tiny inaccuracies. We've already seen a new 'Ex Wife'.

oooh my god! Please I can not wait ....
this is not fair. hot toys. knows when it will launch prefect figure
or better. they know when it will not be released. why lie?
they lie and deceive us. all waiting since July
as mistakes and delays .....
if there was another brand, these figures ... I never buy them

but. we have no choice. and we just resign ourselves

please .... release the figure. now:gah::gah::gah:

when? when? when? when?

This figure needs to hurry up and come out already. It's beginning to get on my nerves waiting like this!

Sideshow doesn't always update that status of Hot Toys figures

Well, T-1000 and Black Widow is on SSC's next 30 day list, so it's definitely updated. But more importantly, we have to see when Asia gets it first, and we'll probably get it one month behind or something.

Im thinking Nov/Dec for both WM and MK4

very earliest for WM OCt but it understood they would release the two together.

Well, T-1000 and Black Widow is on SSC's next 30 day list, so it's definitely updated. But more importantly, we have to see when Asia gets it first, and we'll probably get it one month behind or something.

But we have gotten notices for T-1000 and not Black Widow yet. Sideshow being the license holder for HT's T2 line probably has something to do with that. We probably won't even see Black Widow until October. I wouldn't be surprised if War Machine is delayed until 2011 at this point.

I don't mind the delays, honestly. I have so many HT pre-orders, I would love to space them out better so I'm not hit hard in the bank account all at once. :p

Back