Hot Toys –MMS120 - Iron Man 2: War Machine full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What's cool about War Machine is that he already looks weathered. I could not care less if they bring out a Battle Damaged later on, as this is the way I want to display him

this is the look of bd war machine in the end of the movie.

Whiplash is hitting late July/early Aug, not sure about Mk IV...

WM is late Aug/early Sept, though I'm told "Sept" is when to expect it.

Whiplash is hitting late July/early Aug, not sure about Mk IV...

WM is late Aug/early Sept, though I'm told "Sept" is when to expect it.

I assumed you are talking bout US releases right?

HT's pattern has always been that they release 1 figure at the beginning or middle of the month, and another figure at the end of the month.

Its middle of month and we already got whiplash. I hope WM or Mark IV is out the end of this month, if not early aug :D

I assumed you are talking bout US releases right?

HT's pattern has always been that they release 1 figure at the beginning or middle of the month, and another figure at the end of the month.

Its middle of month and we already got whiplash. I hope WM or Mark IV is out the end of this month, if not early aug :D

Don't forget we also got Perseus which makes two in the middle of the month.

who cares about that dud of a movie

It wasn't a statement whether you care about the film or figure moreso that HT released two figures mid-month. Then another two at the end of the month being CC exclusives T-1000 SC and G-Predator totalling four in a month which isn't bad.

Hot Toys are making a MK V, some early prototype pictures are already out. You know the more I think about it, the more I am going to wait for the MK V instead of getting a MK IV or VI. I have a MK III and there is not that much difference to be honest.

Hot Toys are making a MK V, some early prototype pictures are already out. You know the more I think about it, the more I am going to wait for the MK V instead of getting a MK IV or VI. I have a MK III and there is not that much difference to be honest.

I have Mark I, II, III and IV, VI on pre-order. I will get V to complete the cycle. Totally out of character since I typically keep two (rarely three) figures in a line to keep the collection reasonable. Yet I want all the Marks and WM :cuckoo:

I have Mark I, II, III and IV, VI on pre-order. I will get V to complete the cycle. Totally out of character since I typically keep two (rarely three) figures in a line to keep the collection reasonable. Yet I want all the Marks and WM :cuckoo:

I have to make my choice for financial reasons.
I have an Enterbay Bruce 1/4 scale on order
War Machine
T-1000
and a Sideshow Emperor EX
Plus I have the Legendary edition of Halo Reach to come as well, plus the Sideshow Blu-Ray Aliens Box set

I have to make my choice for financial reasons.
I have an Enterbay Bruce 1/4 scale on order
War Machine
T-1000
and a Sideshow Emperor EX
Plus I have the Legendary edition of Halo Reach to come as well, plus the Sideshow Blu-Ray Aliens Box set

Ah, I have cut all ties to anything not HT related. I prefer their offerings so I can contain my collection unless a grail it ain't happen from anyone else.

I have considered cancelling Mark IV since Mark VI and WM are totally bad ass......however I imagine Mark V rolls along the urge to have all will strike and better get now at lower price than risk after market price. HT IM figs prices are insane after market.

I'm buying all the freakin' Marks as well. Hell if they make a Jarvis I'll buy that too.

what do you guys think of a Small Soldiers HT line?
if always wondered how much of a reality hot toys could
make those guys i mean really if you have seen the movie
when you were a kid then all you could dream of was
to get one of those toys the way they were in the movie

i mean i would kill for Commando Elite or Gorgonites-monsters form Globotech(hot toys) with x-1000 chip of there military department Major Chip Hazard and Archer FTW!! :p

Back