Hot Toys –MMS120 - Iron Man 2: War Machine full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gonna be fun getting this this month if thats the case. I've got mine coming from Sideshow so I may be a bit behind that.

I truly hope WM ships at the end of the month but I'm not counting on it. Too good to be true. Same goes for Mark IV--it says August on Alter Ego's web site, but I have a hard time believing that.

I truly hope WM ships at the end of the month but I'm not counting on it. Too good to be true. Same goes for Mark IV--it says August on Alter Ego's web site, but I have a hard time believing that.

War Machine may ship in August but Mark IV doubtful. They haven't previewed the Stark sculpt yet.

If it's coming out in August, I don't know why nobody has posted pics on hand by people who usually order through a HK dealer. They're usually months ahead on these.

But I would be ready for August. just in case. :D

He never said it was, he was saying that if August was the release date then HK should have him already. he then says that he'd be fine with an August release date, so would I.

Higher res pics!
https://www.eddiewong.net/2010/07/17/itts-2010-hot-toys-iron-man-2-war-machine/
I LOVE all of the subtle weathered marks on his armor. It really helps to sell the look of metal. If you look closely, the silver parts of his armor have a two tone color to them. Which also makes a very convincing metal look. I hope they make it through to production. And is it just me, or does his mask seem squashed in the face area? It looked that way in the initial pictures too, but I thought they would tweak it. :dunno

Looks like they didn't change the Cheadle/Rhodey sculpt........

I still don't see much of him in it.
4804150834_41f2b7d4d3_o.jpg

Back