Hot Toys –MMS120 - Iron Man 2: War Machine full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I'm getting mine from OSB so I would have missed out on an exclusive, but I did state earlier that I doubted Sideshow would have an exclusive with this figure.

I'm hoping to pick one up through OSB also. Got T-800 on order with him, cancelled with sideshow after those extra fed ex charges and was cheaper in the end from OSB. Just need to get some cash so I can atleast get it on OSB layaway. Hopefully should be able to within next few weeks. Just hope he wont have sold out by then :(

Here are some extra pics from toy-world. The likeness seems a little better here.

0318-00320-001b8.jpg

Confirmed, Gatling gun actually slides across his back.

I think the headsculpt likeness is actually really spot on and it's just the fact that it's inside the helmet that's throwing things off.

I think the headsculpt likeness is actually really spot on and it's just the fact that it's inside the helmet that's throwing things off.

:lecture:lecture

Are me and him really the only ones who get this??

Thats a perfect Don Cheadle ever-so slightly compressed to fit inside that helmet.I really do nt get what all the complainings about:confused:If they alter that I suppose everyone will be complaining they wanted the first one.Do nt know why people ca nt just be contented sometimes and give credit where it s due.

I think it looks nothing like Don Cheadle... until you compare it to a photo of Don Cheadle then it looks exactly like him. I think his head shape (in particular his forehead) is a lot of what's recognizable about him.

It s just beautiful.I ve been waiting for so long to see this and those Toy Hunters images have sent me over the edge.If I was rich enough id fly over to Hong Kong tomorrow and kiss the glass!!

It s just beautiful.I ve been waiting for so long to see this and those Toy Hunters images have sent me over the edge.If I was rich enough id fly over to Hong Kong tomorrow and kiss the glass!!

The fun just begun......now you wait.....wait.... watch IM2 in theater and get re-energized...then continue to wait......wait.

A long long journey is ahead.....

i went to toy hunters today, never going back. so effin rude. still love their display though.

anyway, i saw WM in their display, and seriously, i want that fig. it looks beefy man. someone else here said it, but it really looks like an actual person inside the suit. MKs 2 and 3 were a tad too skinny, but with WM, that isn't the case.

can't wait to get him.

i went to toy hunters today, never going back. so effin rude. still love their display though.

anyway, i saw WM in their display, and seriously, i want that fig. it looks beefy man. someone else here said it, but it really looks like an actual person inside the suit. MKs 2 and 3 were a tad too skinny, but with WM, that isn't the case.

can't wait to get him.

Rude really , that sux!!

Good to know the fig looks "Beefier" thanks for sharing :D

SO im thinking of getting the War Machine and Battle Damages Mrk III, what do ya guys think..i was thinking of waiting to see new Iron man but the battle damaged looks so cool..and it be nice to have a ht fig from each film, parts 1&2, what do ya guys think?

Back