Hot Toys –MMS120 - Iron Man 2: War Machine full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a set of the small screwdrives for watches and other small screws, using them I have had no trouble with any Hot Toys battery compartment screws.

It's a matter of using the right tool for the right job.
1 dollar or 2 dollar (100yen) shops have plenty..... or any hardware stores... I've so many sets even before HT existed...

^use a proper size philips head screw driver..... pop the neck out from the body (easy to do).... unscrew.

Speaking of batteries.... here's one from HT that burst opened (from WM)..

The negative cap popped out
burstbatt.jpg

How do you pop out the neck? Isn't there wiring connected to it that may get dmg'ed from being pulled on?

How do you pop out the neck? Isn't there wiring connected to it that may get dmg'ed from being pulled on?

There are no wires..the only thing that powers the light's are the batteries that are in the neck, so just grap the figure by the torso(not the around the waist) and pull that neck off.

for Canucks no matter what deal south of the boarder ends up being more due to ridiculous brokerage fees of $30+ crossing the boarder specifically when using UPS :(. I tried few times and just not worth it and now just hive my business to Toys2 exclusively. No Gohasting deals for sure but fair for us who can pick it up

for Canucks no matter what deal south of the boarder ends up being more due to ridiculous brokerage fees of $30+ crossing the boarder specifically when using UPS :(. I tried few times and just not worth it and now just hive my business to Toys2 exclusively. No Gohasting deals for sure but fair for us who can pick it up

Can we pick it up at store if they have one?
Its just that it says its only 15 miles away from my place.

Can we pick it up at store if they have one?
Its just that it says its only 15 miles away from my place.

You have NOT been there yet???? If you are close you might as well go by and pick it up but call ahead to get him to hold it for you. He has separate storage location so again better call ahead. Also to make sure he is open as the hours are not typical mall hours. Most of the time he is open till 8 but there is no guarantee. Besides it's always good to meet the owner in person and get to know him ;)
BTW he is not the typical Chinese and does not like negotiating prices, I never do and I have seen others fail. He knows his prices are the best in town and can't be beat shopping across the boarder. But if you do succeed let me know :lol

You have NOT been there yet???? If you are close you might as well go by and pick it up but call ahead to get him to hold it for you. He has separate storage location so again better call ahead. Also to make sure he is open as the hours are not typical mall hours. Most of the time he is open till 8 but there is no guarantee. Besides it's always good to meet the owner in person and get to know him ;)
BTW he is not the typical Chinese and does not like negotiating prices, I never do and I have seen others fail. He knows his prices are the best in town and can't be beat shopping across the boarder. But if you do succeed let me know :lol

I won't try negotiating, I will just pay advertised price of 189$.

War Machine just stands out. I stood my Mark IV next to him, and he just looks so much cooler in my opinion. Even though I do love the Mark IV.

War Machine just stands out. I stood my Mark IV next to him, and he just looks so much cooler in my opinion. Even though I do love the Mark IV.

I agree. That can be seen in this pictures as well. The MkIV and MkVI are sweet but War Machine is just all kinds of badass and really looks like a beast compared to the other two figures.

67dcd325.jpg

i like WM more than IM any day, even if the IM figures are technically better

You guys are :cuckoo:!

Okay fine...it's damn close for me but I have to give the slight margin of victory to the IM IV.

Back