Hot Toys –MMS120 - Iron Man 2: War Machine full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hot toys missed another thing....in the movie the holder where you put the mini gun could fold back parallel to the body....wish they got that right.

correct me if i'm wrong. but i think hot toy's war machine is the only one out there with a movable holder. i don't think the cinemaquette's holder is movable either.

hot toys missed another thing....in the movie the holder where you put the mini gun could fold back parallel to the body....wish they got that right.

the suit could also fly in the movie, and could shoot bullets. jeez hot toys, way to screw the pooch on that one.

the suit could also fly in the movie, and could shoot bullets. jeez hot toys, way to screw the pooch on that one.

And it was remote controlled for a while...where's my damn remote, Hot Toys? Way to slack off...

:lol

Hot Toys missed ANOTHER thing? omg whats the full list of things they missed I wonder?

Not+Sure+if+serious.jpg

Just kidding :lol

So maybe this figure isnt as great as the War Machine in the movie that was CGI but I still think its pretty damn amazing, even if the gatling gun cant fold parallel to the body:rolleyes: ...

P1010885-1.jpg

Last edited:
Back