Hot Toys –MMS120 - Iron Man 2: War Machine full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Excellent job, I get my War Machine for Xmas, it got taken from me until then by the "boss", so after I open him up I might need a set of these.

Well done.:clap

Hey guys I have a question: Can you remove the entire neck of WM? Or the only removal part of it is the HS? Because I've been having a problem putting back the cover of the battery compartment behind the neck for the lights in the eyes after removing the batteries. :dunno

Hey guys I have a question: Can you remove the entire neck of WM? Or the only removal part of it is the HS? Because I've been having a problem putting back the cover of the battery compartment behind the neck for the lights in the eyes after removing the batteries. :dunno

Yes the neck can be removed from the body. It takes a little effort, but be careful as I wouldn't want those little guns to get broken.

Yes the neck can be removed from the body. It takes a little effort, but be careful as I wouldn't want those little guns to get broken.

..and when your pulling the neck off grap him around his upper chest area, not his waist or legs ..unless you want to break the figure in half:lol

Ahh I see. Have you done this already?

Me and my friend both ordered one for each of us. Mine arrived first, but I let him have it since I'm waiting until Christmas to open it. He had to take out the batteries and readjust them since the lights were dimming, and since he's not really that into collecting these figures, he asked me to do it. It wasn't too bad. He just seems like a pretty fragile figure, so I was really careful when I did it.

Me and my friend both ordered one for each of us. Mine arrived first, but I let him have it since I'm waiting until Christmas to open it. He had to take out the batteries and readjust them since the lights were dimming, and since he's not really that into collecting these figures, he asked me to do it. It wasn't too bad. He just seems like a pretty fragile figure, so I was really careful when I did it.

I see. Your friend is lucky to have you remove it for him hehe! Uhm the neck won't be loose once I return the neck after removing it right? It's still be the same as ever?

I see. Your friend is lucky to have you remove it for him hehe! Uhm the neck won't be loose once I return the neck after removing it right? It's still be the same as ever?

It was as good as ever when I put the neck back onto the post. It's also a lot easier putting it back.

It was as good as ever when I put the neck back onto the post. It's also a lot easier putting it back.

I did it bro just now! :exactly: I didn't manage to remove the entire neck because it's really hard and it hurt my fingers a little bit but I manage to pull it enough to fit the cover of the batt compartment, screw it and put it back again hehe! Yey!!! :yess: Thanks again bro! :1-1:

I did it bro just now! :exactly: I didn't manage to remove the entire neck because it's really hard and it hurt my fingers a little bit but I manage to pull it enough to fit the cover of the batt compartment, screw it and put it back again hehe! Yey!!! :yess: Thanks again bro! :1-1:

Hey no problem. Glad I could help.

Just got my War Machine. I'll be taking more pics once I have my black background set back up. Wanted to take a quick pic though of WM and the mkII together. I still maintain, the original IM figures hold up surprisingly well against the new.

5285910009_11ffc8a05e_b.jpg

Back