1/6 Hot Toys – MMS355 - Guardians of the Galaxy: Drax The Destroyer Collectible Figu

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Also got the delay notice. Thanks Sideshow. Considering Budget Stark said there isn't much demand for this in Hong Kong, I'm not sure what the delay is here. Is Steve Zissou piloting the boat that brings these over?

Also got the delay notice. Thanks Sideshow. Considering Budget Stark said there isn't much demand for this in Hong Kong, I'm not sure what the delay is here. Is Steve Zissou piloting the boat that brings these over?

No, Zardu Hasselfrow is. Apparently his boat isn't all that magical after all.

I finally can complete my team!!

3f81bfb1695358ea0db242f6b3c87086.jpg

ravenger pants or regular??? can't decide!

4fc12ddb7844e7a2df90470f50ea21b7.jpg

17ef8880277e572dbb1c3aa0a33bc8b6.jpg

he's skinnier than desired, but in person, he's really quite alright. I like him!
e7e2f81a289db457362da58a644f15b8.jpg

66cb28a233826f062429c43968e8474a.jpg

sorry my phone doesn't take the best pics, guys

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You know what, for all the (valid) complaints about his build that I totally agree with (when he's photographed alone), whenever he's posed with the whole team all of those complaints disappear for me. And since that's how he'll be on my shelf anyway, I just can't wait to finally have the whole group together :D

Agree with the regular pants.

Also, will be posing Drax at an angle and next to Gamora as that'll make him look bulkier.

Still sticking to my decision of no-pants Drax when I receive the GotG2 figures.

yeah grouped with other figures he looks ok- so yeah i have to buy him to complete the team but HT really goofed up on his body ...

It's nice to see that this was finally released, I was starting to lose hope. So I guess we can expect this to ship from Sideshow in late June?

Probably early June.

My final payment is scheduled for June 5th. I have all my flexpayments set for the 25th and SSC adjusted this to the 5th.

OK I haven't read through all 400 pages of this thread. But do people really think that after all the delay for the first Drax, HT would release a Vol 2 version straight away ? Can't understand that unless there is some sort of proof.

Back