1/6 Hot Toys – MMS355 - Guardians of the Galaxy: Drax The Destroyer Collectible Figu

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yup I think we all get it... you don't like the figure. Others do tho so don't see the reason to keep posting over and over again how horrible the figure is to you. Not being rude... just don't see the point of telling everyone how much you despise the figure repeatedly.

Knowing enzolt he will take your comment in stride and move on in a productive manner

:lol

Yup I think we all get it... you don't like the figure. Others do tho so don't see the reason to keep posting over and over again how horrible the figure is to you. Not being rude... just don't see the point of telling everyone how much you despise the figure repeatedly.
Alright my bad. Just frustrated since I was waiting for this guy to release only to be met by disappointment.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

The anonymity of the Internet and these forums can easily make people feel like they're the world's top foremost critics. It's pretty funny actually.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The anonymity of the Internet and these forums can easily make people feel like they're the world's top foremost critics. It's pretty funny actually.

You're one to talk...capegate

You're one to talk...capegate

Lol I had a feeling you were lurking around the corner. That was a fast reply back. Less than a minute Lol

Reading all your repeated negative posts about this figure shows how much of a hypocrite you are when it comes to other people other than yourself voicing their own opinions.

Practice what you preach =)

I'm off to dinner. See ya [emoji1366]

Planning on watching GotG2 a second time tonight. Tempted to get this figure but I think I'll hold out on the Drax gotg2 version. Even if it'll take Hot Toys another 3 years to release him

I'll walk myself out as I don't want to make myself an even bigger ass than what I'm currently am.

Planning on watching GotG2 a second time tonight. Tempted to get this figure but I think I'll hold out on the Drax gotg2 version. Even if it'll take Hot Toys another 3 years to release him

I concur with many others that the body of this figure leaves much to be desired, but I still got him. My GotG collection consists of the team from the first film, so this one conforms to that. My surmise is that the V2 version will feature the same body and sculpt as this one, just repainted and of course different colored pants and perhaps different accessories.

I'll walk myself out as I don't want to make myself an even bigger ass than what I'm currently am.

No need to. Many others here repeatedly voiced their displeasure with this figure on more than one occasion; not sure why you were singled out.

No need to. Many others here repeatedly voiced their displeasure with this figure on more than one occasion; not sure why you were singled out.

Yeah, he was chiming in during separate conversations about the figure - it's not as if his criticisms were all within a 5 minute window. :lecture

My only complaint is that my last installment is next week & I'm being reminded that I completely agree with enzolt. Alas, I'm not cancelling now - my strategy is to pose him with Gamora and Rocket so his underwhelming physique isn't quite so apparent.

Yeah, he was chiming in during separate conversations about the figure - it's not as if his criticisms were all within a 5 minute window. :lecture

My only complaint is that my last installment is next week & I'm being reminded that I completely agree with enzolt. Alas, I'm not cancelling now - my strategy is to pose him with Gamora and Rocket so his underwhelming physique isn't quite so apparent.

:exactly:

As I've stated before (in separate conversations in this thread), my biggest nits are the lack of any lats and biceps. When I receive him, my goal is to try and put him in an arms folded across his chest pose with his head tilted upward, to attempt and hide the lack of any lats.

Like this:

15097---guardians-of-the-galaxy-2---group.jpg

Hopefully it's feasible.

Okay, Freaks, please keep things civil.

Remember what our board's CoC states:

Community forums are at their best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you conduct yourself in a civilized manner when participating in these forums. Remember, that your opinion is not a fact and repeating the same criticism over and over again is unlikely to change anyone else’s mind. Think about how your post comes across to readers and be mindful of how you’d like others to respond before you post. The guidelines and rules listed below explain what behavior is expected of you and what behavior you can expect from other community members. Note that the following guidelines are not exhaustive, and may not address all manner of offensive behavior. As such, the forum moderators shall have full discretion to address any behavior that they feel is inappropriate. Your access to these forums is a "privilege," and not a "right." Sideshowcollectors.com reserves the right to suspend your access to these forums at any time for reasons that include, but are not necessarily limited to, your failure to abide by this code.

Back