1/6 Hot Toys – MMS355 - Guardians of the Galaxy: Drax The Destroyer Collectible Figu

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How is that possible...? BBTS has things forever.

giphy.gif

:lol

How is that possible...? BBTS has things forever.

Haha, well lately HT figures have been selling out far sooner than in recent years. Either they are getting more popular by the minute, or they are manufacturer even less (perhaps because sales have gone down with the hobby becoming pricier year by year).

And as others have said, I'm not sure they'll make another Drax.

I truly think they are cutting down production numbers… there has been way too much inventory of EVERYTHING
sitting around at online retailers and probably even in Hot Toys own warehouse over the past couple years.

It would only make sense for them to cut back, too much money being tied up in inventory is never a good idea.
Better to get things sold out quickly and let the scalpers have at the aftermarket prices.

I too think Drax is a one-and-done figure. No real changes in his costume and they are including both sets of pants
with this release to cover his Ravager look. Plus all the issues that plagued production on his body, I think Hot Toys
would just like to be done with this one, lol.

I think it's more to do with more collectors than decreased production. We have to remember that were not the only market that HT sells to. If anything, they upped production but still couldn't meet the demand from the increased user base, especially in Asia.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I truly think they are cutting down production numbers… there has been way too much inventory of EVERYTHING
sitting around at online retailers and probably even in Hot Toys own warehouse over the past couple years.

It would only make sense for them to cut back, too much money being tied up in inventory is never a good idea.
Better to get things sold out quickly and let the scalpers have at the aftermarket prices.

I too think Drax is a one-and-done figure. No real changes in his costume and they are including both sets of pants
with this release to cover his Ravager look. Plus all the issues that plagued production on his body, I think Hot Toys
would just like to be done with this one, lol.
I believe this could be a big part of it too :exactly: :goodpost:

Ouch! That really hurts coming from a collector :(
Us collectors got to stick together - down with scalpers! Selling out to collectors great! Selling out so someone that wants to turnaround quick profits just hurts your brothers and sisters in collecting imho...ok just call me idealistically delusional.

I agree though, there is a lot of inventory on lots of stuff!

Only two left at BBTS, get him before he is gone.

Got lucky today, saw the preorder button was available and snagged one...someone musta cancelled.

Ouch! That really hurts coming from a collector :(
Us collectors got to stick together - down with scalpers! Selling out to collectors great! Selling out so someone that wants to turnaround quick profits just hurts your brothers and sisters in collecting imho...ok just call me idealistically delusional.

I agree though, there is a lot of inventory on lots of stuff!

Got lucky today, saw the preorder button was available and snagged one...someone musta cancelled.

Nice! That's the way to do it, keep checking. Got some figures that way on BBTS long after preorders sold out.

just got another delay notice...

looks like its now may... :gah:

apparently too many corny imposter jokers and paisley storm troopers need to get out first. :banghead

Man. Despite the major disappoint of the delay, I'm just glad it will come. Whenever that is!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back