1/6 Hot Toys – MMS355 - Guardians of the Galaxy: Drax The Destroyer Collectible Figu

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wanted to place a pre-order for this guy since he became available at SSC again but that expresssion he has in the prototype is so passionless. I felt the same about the Gamora and haven't gotten it due to that. A menacing stare or maybe a rage face would've been awesome for Drax.

Something like this and I would've gotten it for sure. Ah well.
d34bf6535685a5c8b8fd8a38f7463439.png

They could do a GOTG2 con exclusive with blue pants, HS with a different expression and something extra that he uses in the film.

So with GOTG 2 coming out in May, when do you think we will see teases for the new line of figures and when do you think they'll be up for PO?

Re:Hot Toys – MMS355 - Guardians of the Galaxy: Drax The Destroyer Collectible Figure

I doubt I will buy GOTG2 versions of the figures already released for the first movie. I really wanted to add Yondu and Nebula to the collection, so I will probably get those if they're made. I'm still disappointed that they didn't make a Ronan figure.

Re: Hot Toys – MMS355 - Guardians of the Galaxy: Drax The Destroyer Collectible Figur

I doubt I will buy GOTG2 versions of the figures already released for the first movie. I really wanted to add Yondu and Nebula to the collection, so I will probably get those if they're made. I'm still disappointed that they didn't make a Ronan figure.

Same here, all i need is Drax, Yondu and Nebula and i will be happy.

Re: Hot Toys – MMS355 - Guardians of the Galaxy: Drax The Destroyer Collectible Figur

I would've loved a Ronan figure too...

I have given up hope on Ronan. I hope we get new characters made for the sequel. I want Ego the most for now i think. No plans on re-buying the team.

Ugh I'm so pissed I sold off my entire collection last year. Starting from scratch really sucks, especially with the GOTG line. Wish I still had Gamora and Starlord at least.

Back