1/6 Hot Toys – MMS355 - Guardians of the Galaxy: Drax The Destroyer Collectible Figu

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys – MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy: Drax The Destroyer Collectible Figu

He's to busy looking for Thanos to get his likeness approved :lol

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys – MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy: Drax The Destroyer Collectible Figu

Part of me wishes this thread would get closed until/when/if this figure officially gets announced.

Part of me wishes this thread would get closed until/when/if this figure officially gets announced.

Part of you thinking this is all we got. :lol
j/k

This is how I remember Drax in the comics...why doesn't Hot Toys just go by this?
Drax_90s_h.jpg

This is how I remember Drax in the comics...why doesn't Hot Toys just go by this?
View attachment 189611

You mean, why doesn't Marvel Studios go by that? XD

Seems that in the MCU, they literally made him an alien and not a human who was resurrected.

View attachment 189611

HT followed what Marvel put on the screens for MMS.
but i prefer the MCU version. gonna open my art of gotg when i get back i see what i can find on this.

I heard that Hot Toys can't make Drax because Dave Bautista is the brother of the CEO of Enterbay and they hold exclusive rights to all of his action figures. I heard that Hot Toys is going to hire the Rock to wrestle Bautista and if he wins then Hot Toys will get the rights to make the figure, and the world championship belt. This is just what I heard though.

You realize wrestling winners are predetermined, right? You heard a fake story.

I want to know if Richard Yang frequents this forum. That dude single makes me laugh about 3 times a week. I almost feel bad for HT on FB

I want to know if Richard Yang frequents this forum. That dude single makes me laugh about 3 times a week. I almost feel bad for HT on FB

hahah. i see him in every single post of HT in FB.

Woo hoo! I got my shipping notice for Drax!:yess::monkey3

Back