1/6 Hot Toys – MMS355 - Guardians of the Galaxy: Drax The Destroyer Collectible Figu

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys – MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy: Drax The Destroyer Collectible Figu

Draxviolinband.jpg~original

:monkey3

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys – MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy: Drax The Destroyer Collectible Figu

I was looking at pictures of Drax from the movie and I think if Hot Toys lightened the color of his skin a few shades it would be just fine.

The facial expression really lets the figure down. Hope they change it.

With GOTG 2 coming, maybe I'll wait for the new and improved drax from HT when that comes out.

With GOTG 2 coming, maybe I'll wait for the new and improved drax from HT when that comes out.

Yeah with that happening, I may pass on Gamora, Rocket, and Drax. I am definitely getting Groot and Star-Lord though.

Yeah with that happening, I may pass on Gamora, Rocket, and Drax. I am definitely getting Groot and Star-Lord though.

Definitely. I'll definitely be getting star-lord, gamora and groot. Hate paying $160 for rocket. Can prob get him cheaper on eBay once they make another one in a few years.

1/6 Hot Toys – MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy: Drax The Destroyer Collectible ...

Definitely. I'll definitely be getting star-lord, gamora and groot. Hate paying $160 for rocket. Can prob get him cheaper on eBay once they make another one in a few years.

Yeah I'm pretty sure everyone will be rocking their Guardians of the Galaxy attire in the second movie. I can't wait to see what's in store for Quill and Gamora in the second movie in terms of costumes. I'm mainly getting Groot since he's pretty much perfect already and don't see how they're gonna change his look.

saw this in person yesterday at anicon, the whole team looks incredible!
but drax i'm actually not feeling too comfortable with, he's a bit small and the expression is just too dull. let's hope there's 2 HS..

I'm still going to get it either way :)
Sadly, I might be the same :slap All the other GotG figures look so good, might be weird not to complete the crew. If even one other crew member was as unimpressive as Drax, then maybe I wouldn't feel I had to complete the crew, but the others are so well done.

If Drax doesn't get tweaked, he will be a pity purchase :lol

I honestly can't fathom the preorder proto let alone the final figure will be this bad. With as good as the rest of the team looks I feel that what they're showing now is out there just to complete the team.

Also I thought that the actor and/or studio/licensee had say in the finished product? Dave Bautista is somewhat known for his vanity, if he saw that sculpt he would be less than enthused.

Sadly, I might be the same :slap All the other GotG figures look so good, might be weird not to complete the crew. If even one other crew member was as unimpressive as Drax, then maybe I wouldn't feel I had to complete the crew, but the others are so well done.

Yes 4 Guardians would look wyrd :lol I would like to get all 5 Guardians without needing to justify a purchase with that excuse so I shall much prefer if he is re-worked to look better
So I want two new HS's Starlord Unmasked and Drax, and a reworked Drax Torso and arms, the pants look fine to me, as do the boots

Haha I feel the same :slap

I'm gonna get Drax. He looks just like his comic comic counterpart so I'll gladly have him in my collection. The sculpt is good enough for me and will be the only Drax I will need, just like Groot. Can't say the same for Gamora though and I am still hesitant on getting Rocket.

I'm gonna get Drax. He looks just like his comic comic counterpart so I'll gladly have him in my collection. The sculpt is good enough for me and will be the only Drax I will need, just like Groot. Can't say the same for Gamora though and I am still hesitant on getting Rocket.

So your getting the whole team right :lol

...just kidding, Drax is still an iffy for me, but I have no doubt I'll PO him :lol

Back