1/6 Hot Toys – MMS355 - Guardians of the Galaxy: Drax The Destroyer Collectible Figu

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys – MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy: Drax The Destroyer Collectible Figu

Should have a little bit more of a green tint too right?

think so
Guardians_Of_The_Galaxy_FT-04379_R.jpg

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys – MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy: Drax The Destroyer Collectible Figu

looks like he keeps trophies like a Predator, note the beads on his pants there, either they're beads or eyeballs :lol

Hot Toys, please fix this figure!!! This is the only weak link in an otherwise amazing line. I'd even think of buying a box set if they can get Drax right.

Hot Toys, please fix this figure!!! This is the only weak link in an otherwise amazing line. I'd even think of buying a box set if they can get Drax right.

wait for the actual prototype to show up, then you can sink into despair or rejoice in happiness :wink1:

Well seeing now that at one Con he is only a pair of pants and boots (still loving the boots) it really puts me at ease. This is far and away the lease finished of the 5. So we can all still hold out hope for a good figure......please for the love of god let this one be good.:pray:

Well seeing now that at one Con he is only a pair of pants and boots (still loving the boots) it really puts me at ease. This is far and away the lease finished of the 5. So we can all still hold out hope for a good figure......please for the love of god let this one be good.:pray:

...but they've got the body sculpted now, and that's not changing unless they resculpt it and start over, same with the face you can't just make little alterations to it, it needs to be started over which means it likely wont happen as it'll increase the design costs of the figure. Hate to always be the pessimist but fan logic never aligns with simple business logic.

Hot Toys has been known to make changes from time to time in a effort to get things right and listen to the fans. Not all the time but it does happen. Look at the first Man of Steel prototype compared to the much superior final production piece. And Loki's head sculpt from the Dark World. And they don't have to start over, just add some has here and there and give him a angry face. And change the color somewhat. As long as this has not gone into production there is hope. It's Marvel and Disney after all, they can afford to make some changes to make the customer happy.

yhununum.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My least favourite of the bunch.

I know they changed the infinity "gems" appearances in the movies but those look like the gems from the comics. Probably a trophy he took from whoever he beat to **** though.

oh yeah they arent the Infinity gems for sure, thats what I'm thinking he just just took them from someone he killed or at least beat up, also looks like his pants are signed by his fellow inmates :rotfl

I am out of the loop is seems. How did Drax go from being a someone with a cool costume that could fly and shoot fire out his hands to a boring guy wearing just a pants who walks around and punches people?

I am out of the loop is seems. How did Drax go from being a someone with a cool costume that could fly and shoot fire out his hands to a boring guy wearing just a pants who walks around and punches people?

Part of a character rebirth from 6-7 years ago

I wouldn't say its boring.... I like the new Drax

I just hope he can sense Thanos in some way, even if its through others

1/6 Hot Toys – MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy: Drax The Destroyer Collectible ...

I read this like a year ago and apparently Drax's family is gonna be killed by Ronan? That irks me but I'm hoping that Thanos is the actual culprit since the rage and vengeance towards Thanos from Drax is one of the best parts of the character.

Oh well, less than a week left! We'll see how it turns out.

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys – MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy: Drax The Destroyer Collectible ...

I read this like a year ago and apparently Drax's family is gonna be killed by Ronan? That irks me but I'm hoping that Thanos is the actual culprit since the rage and vengeance towards Thanos from Drax is one of the best parts of the character.

Oh well, less than a week left! We'll see how it turns out.

from the trailers it seems like Ronan does Thanos' bidding, so that could be the case but I don't know for sure

Back