1/6 Hot Toys – MMS355 - Guardians of the Galaxy: Drax The Destroyer Collectible Figu

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys – MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy: Drax The Destroyer Collectible Figu

I hope this guy is released at the HT Toy Soul with some upgraded features. That would make my week!

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys – MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy: Drax The Destroyer Collectible Figu

Drax and Thanos!!! Would be awesome.

Thanos was a huge surprise, but I'm sure he'll be sweet! Maybe we'll get a Ronan too, never know!

Please be ronan. He has to be made!

So is Thanos also going to be in Avengers AoU? Is this figure going to be in the GotG line or Avengers instead?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I would guess GoTG. Going to be aong 4 dat wait for the reveal. Really hope they give us an Infinity Gauntlet based on the last press conference clip.

I'm holding out hope for Nebula.

Other than Thanos and drax, I highly doubt we get any other official figures from GOTG. May get a custom nebula or ronan on eBay but that's it.

Pass in the rumored thanos. Even if he came with that throne, I would buy the loose parts and save up for Infinity Wars. If the other figure is Ronan, that would be a buy for me

If Ronan is made, then Nebula should as well, though they'd probably axe her like they did Faora.

If Ronan is made, then Nebula should as well, though they'd probably axe her like they did Faora.

most likely, plus they need to continue their streak of making the bare minimum female figures, which is about 1 per year :ohbfrank:

There not being a Preorder for Drax is why I haven't ordered any of the others. If I'm going to collect the GOTG team I want to be sure all will be available.

There not being a Preorder for Drax is why I haven't ordered any of the others. If I'm going to collect the GOTG team I want to be sure all will be available.

I think it will be pretty easy to get them since there's so much coming out now

exactly

Is he even on display??

I can't believe we've waited this long with still no update on Drax. Would they really drop him from the lineup at this point? I know the feedback was negative but don't make 4/5ths of a team. At least do a small run for those that actually do want him, despite his shortcomings. Or make him a Toy Fair EX. I have the whole team preordered so far but if Drax isn't produced I may just stick with Star Lord and cancel the rest. I guess I could just pretend that Groot never pulled him out of the yellow liquid and they all lived happily ever after without him.

I can't believe we've waited this long with still no update on Drax. Would they really drop him from the lineup at this point? I know the feedback was negative but don't make 4/5ths of a team. At least do a small run for those that actually do want him, despite his shortcomings. Or make him a Toy Fair EX. I have the whole team preordered so far but if Drax isn't produced I may just stick with Star Lord and cancel the rest. I guess I could just pretend that Groot never pulled him out of the yellow liquid and they all lived happily ever after without him.

even if they dropped him, they should at least announce that he won't be made

Back