1/6 Hot Toys – MMS355 - Guardians of the Galaxy: Drax The Destroyer Collectible Figu

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys – MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy: Drax The Destroyer Collectible Figu

Finally got the free time to see the movie. Easily the best Marvel movie to date. With that said, Drax became my favorite character of the group. When the hell will Sideshow announce him for PO??

He had the funniest line in the entire movie. I almost didn't catch the 2nd part of it because everyone was laughing after he said the 1st part. :lol

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys – MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy: Drax The Destroyer Collectible Figu

He had the funniest line in the entire movie. I almost didn't catch the 2nd part of it because everyone was laughing after he said the 1st part. :lol

agreed, he turned out much better as a character than I expected :lol

Drax at STGCC.
15173759365_f78315ff95_b.jpg

15150732886_0cba85e1c1_b.jpg

15173731805_49f34f9552_b.jpg

Loving the metallic finish :lol :lol :lol

Can not wait to see what comes with him when the pre order goes up.

I couldn't have 4 out of the 5. It would annoy me :)

Can't believe they're butchering Drax like that. Bautista deserves better

Hey was grey in the movie. :dunno

Drax looks pretty good. Now why hasn't he gone up for order yet?

Wish they gave him a more sadistic look

Three home runs (Starlord, Gamora, Groot), a triple (Rocket Raccoon, something seems a bit off) and a single (Drax). Still gonna buy em all.

So the non-metallic, screen accurate Drax is to be a SS exclusive or something? :pray:

Hasn't Drax always been Green thoug? Pretty sure he's green, although a muted green.

1e1154d6b268d8c1f04e5df0fe3c8c6f.jpg

dc4c12cc6076c1d04845e598ff941478.jpg

d9137acb49a1b36108f4cf9006308c4d.jpg

Based on those pics he's a very easy pass, the tatoos are good everything else is just wrong, Hot Toys have droped the ball big time on this one it looks like a poor knock off, well below a Hot Toys quality figure.

LOL, I always thought he was green.

Would love to buy these figures since they look really cool but I'm preparing myself for everything from Avengers 2.

Hasn't Drax always been Green thoug? Pretty sure he's green, although a muted green.

d9137acb49a1b36108f4cf9006308c4d.jpg

This head should come with him, I don't mind the mellowed look, but this scowl is much needed imo.

hoping the face ends up looking a lot different. im buying no matter what but why does he not have back muscles and his face looks so weird. hopefully this is why its taking so long, they're making it perfect

hoping the face ends up looking a lot different. im buying no matter what but why does he not have back muscles and his face looks so weird. hopefully this is why its taking so long, they're making it perfect

Sounds like what people said about TDW Loki and Amazing Spiderman 2....

I wasnt paying attention. I was thinking of something else.?

Back