1/6 Hot Toys – MMS355 - Guardians of the Galaxy: Drax The Destroyer Collectible Figu

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys – MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy: Drax The Destroyer Collectible Figu

Angry Drax face or GTFO!!! :)

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys – MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy: Drax The Destroyer Collectible Figu

I agree! it was awesome!!

Agreed! I had no preconceived notion of what to expect.
I was totally unfamiliar with the five main characters, although
I do know of The Nova Corps, Thanos, and Ronin from my comic
book reading days. ( 1963 to 1972 and 1980 to 1990.)

It was a hell of an awesome movie!
The more I think of it, the more I might like to get all five Hot Toys
figures of the main cast! I would really have to save, and cut corners
just to do so- but it would be worth it!

And yes, dancing Groot was great! Loved that scene with Drax and Groot
towards the movie's conclusion.

haha yeah, I'd say this will go up for pre-order within 2 weeks, maybe 3

Thanks! That's an even better timeline than I'd hoped for!
But I'm going to extrapolate that Hot Toys knows to set up the preorders
now- while the movie is still fresh and very much alive in theaters, and
in our heads.

Agreed! I had no preconceived notion of what to expect.
I was totally unfamiliar with the five main characters, although
I do know of The Nova Corps, Thanos, and Ronin from my comic
book reading days. ( 1963 to 1972 and 1980 to 1990.)

It was a hell of an awesome movie!
The more I think of it, the more I might like to get all five Hot Toys
figures of the main cast! I would really have to save, and cut corners
just to do so- but it would be worth it!

And yes, dancing Groot was great! Loved that scene with Drax and Groot
towards the movie's conclusion.

Yeah same here, I didn't know anything about any of them. I was actually kind of opposed to this movie but now I love it! I had to cut some corners in favor of this line and I'm sure I won't be disappointed :)

yhununum.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Buddha Drax

Any particular reason why Drax wasn't green in this movie?

He looked a lot more grey to me.

guardians-of-the-galaxy-movie-screenshot-drax-and-gamora.jpg

Any particular reason why Drax wasn't green in this movie?

He was indeed gray. A lot of the lighting shots on him however make him look green, but he is gray.

I believe the color change was so he would contrast with Gamora. And you know the un-written MCU rule...only one green character per team. ;)

I'm sure the GotG artbook will make some mention of the skin color change as well.

Face needs to be meaner (maybe there will also be a yelling portrait like Zod). Body also still needs work. Lats need to be wider and traps need to be bigger. Chest could also be built up. Good grief, are they even looking at reference photos?

Face needs to be meaner (maybe there will also be a yelling portrait like Zod). Body also still needs work. Lats need to be wider and traps need to be bigger. Chest could also be built up. Good grief, are they even looking at reference photos?

He isn't yelling, he is gritting his teeth in rage. I'm looking at it right now :wink1::lol but I agree with everything about Drax!

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys – MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy: Drax The Destroyer Collectible ...

I absolutely agree that he looked green in some scenes. In others he appears to be grey. Hard for Hot Toys to recreate that so thats why I'm letting the color thing slide. I think ultimately it looks good
Yeah I don't mind it either way, the color shown already looks fine, its everything else thats off :lol

I hope that put Drax up for Pre-Order tomorrow!

Back