1/6 Hot Toys – MMS355 - Guardians of the Galaxy: Drax The Destroyer Collectible Figu

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys – MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy: Drax The Destroyer Collectible Figu

Look at this the link below. Does that body cast of Bautista seem familiar? It's funny though, it looks like he was on a Atkins diet for weeks before making that cast. It just does not fit the huge, muscular, cut guy that was Drax in the movie. It's like they captured him at his thinnest for the casting then he beefed up for a couple of months before shooting. Plus, how much do you want to bet that's where they got that lame facial expression from?

https://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/MarvelFreshman/news/?a=105610

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys – MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy: Drax The Destroyer Collectible Figu

Kind of looks like Steve Wilkos. Lol

Definetly needs to look angrier. Likeness isn't terrible, but the blank expression is killing the look.

ricflairwhoo.gif

Wonderful choice of GIF! Lmao

Bazooka....definately not a nuclear fission explosion...

Pretty sure he means the Hadron Enforcer. Although he should come with the bazooka too.

Last edited:

Definetly needs to look angrier. Likeness isn't terrible, but the blank expression is killing the look.
Wonderful choice of GIF! Lmao
Pretty sure he means the Hadron Enforcer. Although he should come with the bazooka too.

I forgot they used bazookas, I love when he fires it at Nebula :lol "No one talks to my friends that way", and then she puts herself back together

She was like a jigsaw puzzle, or made of Lego :rotfl
$_35.JPG
Do you collect Lego, Brainiac? Luckily I have 2 little boys so buying the Lego Milano was a justified purchase. Really cool set and it fits the whole crew with the exception of Groot.

Do you collect Lego, Brainiac? Luckily I have 2 little boys so buying the Lego Milano was a justified purchase. Really cool set and it fits the whole crew with the exception of Groot.

not really, I have some Star Wars stuff and the occasional minifig

Look at this the link below. Does that body cast of Bautista seem familiar? It's funny though, it looks like he was on a Atkins diet for weeks before making that cast. It just does not fit the huge, muscular, cut guy that was Drax in the movie. It's like they captured him at his thinnest for the casting then he beefed up for a couple of months before shooting. Plus, how much do you want to bet that's where they got that lame facial expression from?

https://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/MarvelFreshman/news/?a=105610

That makes total sense. The body and the sculpt on that manikin look just like the hot toys, so lame! they need to re work him.

So. Here's my theory. Marty McFly was MMS257, Gamora is MMS259, my guess is that Drax was supposed to be the next release (MMS258) but he's been pushed back due to the negative feedback over the prototype.

I'm ready to be told I'm wrong.

So. Here's my theory. Marty McFly was MMS257, Gamora is MMS259, my guess is that Drax was supposed to be the next release (MMS258) but he's been pushed back due to the negative feedback over the prototype.

could be :dunno

Makes sense to me.

Seems completely logical to me

I saw GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY yesterday. Loved it!
Will definitely be buying the DVD- which ought to be available
by the holidays. A sequel is already in the works. :)
The movie had plenty of action, but also had lots of dialogue and
interaction between the main characters, with a nice balance
of humorous and serious moments

I saw GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY yesterday. Loved it!
Will definitely be buying the DVD- which ought to be available
by the holidays. A sequel is already in the works. :)
The movie had plenty of action, but also had lots of dialogue and
interaction between the main characters, with a nice balance
of humorous and serious moments

I agree! it was awesome!!

Back